Mortal Kombat - Mystery Guest Revealed

Well the mystery character in the August 9th DLC has been revealed and guess who it is?

Go on guess? I bet you dont get it!

No ideas, Well its none other than Freddy Krueger, yep you heard correctly the Nightmare on Elm Street baddie makes his debut on Mortal Kombat, as revealded at Comic Con 2011, and here is the video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaSBkBDcepM&feature=player_embedded

I think that was the point the next DLC had 3 classic fighters and 1 mystery they didnt want to reveal, think its more for fun.

Could of been worse they could have put Master Chief or The Arbiter in it....wait a minute The Arbiter would of been cool

it just seems wierd to me that they are putting in a movie character but i see your point at least he fits in the game. if it was the arbiter i'd have to buy the game just to play as him

be interesting to see what the arbiters fatality moves would be, they would definetly involve energy swords.

I reckon with Freddy Krueger, its for fun, but I did read somewhere the mystery character was popular amongst the Mk fans forum on w vote, so thats why they put him in.

• 3 months later...