Minecraft playdate; Server difficulty sign-up thread

Baby Boo

Hello everybody! This is the thread for all of those who will be participating in the minecraft playdate for the xbox platform. We have different hosts for different difficultys. Sign up for a server here!

:

Bullet Storm, GT: BulletStorm207- Peaceful. Members in server:

Whoissnip3down

Ruined Hope

Bobo Magroto

MSF Big Boss

C4NiS LuPuS

The Director. GT: AAN2- Easy. Members in server:

Williamwiggles

iFinishTheFight

Spectral Jester

Azaxx

Smokin Shadowz, GT: Smokin Shadowz- Normal. Members in server:

Rentless, GT: RENT less- Normal. Members in server:

Quantum, GT: QU4N7UM- Hard. Members in server:

This is the list here. To apply, Type your username, your GT, the server you'd like to join, and the keyword "Minecraft". Like this:

Username: Bullet Storm

GT: BulletStorm207

Server: AAN2, easy

Keyword: Minecraft

Happy Mining, and see you on saturday! :)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

After 11:45am canadian mountain time, Smokin Shadowz will be taking over my server for the peaceful difficulty. So in that case, anyone in shadowz's server will transfer over to RENT less's server, and anyone in my party will transfer over to Shadowz's.

Also, if you do not sign up for a server, you will need to message the host you would like to join if you would like to play with them.

• Like 4

Hello everybody! This is the thread for all of those who will be participating in the minecraft playdate for the xbox platform. We have different hosts for different difficultys. Sign up for a server here!

:

Can't wait. Join my server guys!!! It will be... DA BEST!! :D

Will be on about 8-11:45am canadian mountain time. Smokin Shadowz will take over my server after that. And why can't you FR? Is my list full?

Tried too, but it said your list is full, so yeah. But thanks for the time though. Looks like I may be on midnight East Aus Standard, Ill see if I can stay up for that, or if its okay, see if I can join the Director's

Cheers though