HALO is known for simply being HALO

TheEnd

Spectral Jester put it into great words somewhere.

Whilst we haven't seen much of the maps, I do agree with above, as I've always said Halo has to evolve or be left behind. The tired formula of Halo 3 with just gun and grenade is out dated, gamers need more to keep the variety. This was the dream Bungie had with Halo Reach, as they stated in there farewell video Reach is everything they always wanted to it put into Halo but couldn't till now.

If Halo 4 multiplayer was same as Halo 3, Halo as we know it would die.

@trukill83 - what do you mean by a true halo fan? you say that if people dont agree with this specific aspect of a halo fan then that doesnt make them true? you can define a true halo fan in many ways: there are halo fans that are solely fans of grifball, there are fans that are solely fans of Matchmaking slayer, there are fans that dont care about the gameplay as long if it fits within the halovers correctly and vise versa. It doesnt matter if the fan doesnt agree with 343i for the choices they make is doenst take that right of them being a fan away. I agree that halo can accept this change of style and still be halo but if someone doesnt think so then that doesnt mean that person isnt a true halo fan. My personal view of myselfbeing a True die hard fan is someone who beats all the games on legendary, reads all of the halo books, active in multiple forums, knows the latest news on halo, knows all there is to know about the halo lore. this doesnt mean your not a true fan of halo if you dont do these things. So there really is no TRUE halo fan, there are different types of halo fans. As an example its like saying someones not a true american if they dont agree with the republican party of the democrat party, they can still be a true american (that also goes with other countries im just using my home country as an example). So overall i agree about halos changes are good, i disagree of your not a true halo fan if you dont like the changes.

• Like 2

@trukill83 - what do you mean by a true halo fan? you say that if people dont agree with this specific aspect of a halo fan then that doesnt make them true? you can define a true halo fan in many ways: there are halo fans that are solely fans of grifball, there are fans that are solely fans of Matchmaking slayer, there are fans that dont care about the gameplay as long if it fits within the halovers correctly and vise versa. It doesnt matter if the fan doesnt agree with 343i for the choices they make is doenst take that right of them being a fan away. I agree that halo can accept this change of style and still be halo but if someone doesnt think so then that doesnt mean that person isnt a true halo fan. My personal view of myselfbeing a True die hard fan is someone who beats all the games on legendary, reads all of the halo books, active in multiple forums, knows the latest news on halo, knows all there is to know about the halo lore. this doesnt mean your not a true fan of halo if you dont do these things. So there really is no TRUE halo fan, there are different types of halo fans. As an example its like saying someones not a true american if they dont agree with the republican party of the democrat party, they can still be a true american (that also goes with other countries im just using my home country as an example). So overall i agree about halos changes are good, i disagree of your not a true halo fan if you dont like the changes.

A true Halo fan enjoys the franchise and doesn't complain. They can be concerned but complaining is just childish. Why does everyone get "complain" and "being concerned" mixed up? Complaining is just being a d***. Being concerned over something means you aren't being a d*** and are keeping your thoughts inside until more information is released. Everyone has to read my signature wrongly these days...

A true Halo fan enjoys the franchise and doesn't complain. They can be concerned but complaining is just childish. Why does everyone get "complain" and "being concerned" mixed up? Complaining is just being a d***. Being concerned over something means you aren't being a d*** and are keeping your thoughts inside until more information is released. Everyone has to read my signature wrongly these days...

why are you still commenting on this thread? just to judge other peoples loyalty?

• Like 1

This guy gets it.

I'm just not going to spend my time worrying too much about something so silly right now. When the game does come out, then I will make clear what I like and don't like. Either way though, I intend to have as much fun with it as possible.

you have mistaken someones opinion of what they think as whining and complaining. "complaining" is someone using the forums how they should be and putting out their opinion whether there is change or not. Now you are also entitled to tell them your opinion on their opinion but that doesnt mean their lower then you as a fan because they care about the game and are trying to tell them as a fan that they do not like this. "Being concerned" is someone who has an opinion but doesnt share it. if they really felt concerned then they should share their opinion. that doesnt mean their correct or their wrong, its just what they feel. So alls you're saying is that if someone has an opinion and shares it then they are inferior to the people who either dont care to share, to lazy, or feel threatened to give it out. sounds like a dictatorship with your system to me. .

• Like 1

you have mistaken someones opinion of what they think as whining and complaining. "complaining" is someone using the forums how they should be and putting out their opinion whether there is change or not. Now you are also entitled to tell them your opinion on their opinion but that doesnt mean their lower then you as a fan because they care about the game and are trying to tell them as a fan that they do not like this. "Being concerned" is someone who has an opinion but doesnt share it. if they really felt concerned then they should share their opinion. that doesnt mean their correct or their wrong, its just what they feel. So alls you're saying is that if someone has an opinion and shares it then they are inferior to the people who either dont care to share, to lazy, or feel threatened to give it out. sounds like a dictatorship with your system to me. .

Who ever said true fans were above others? Like I said, complaining is just whining and is annoying. Being concerned is more keeping your complaints to yourself until info is known for sure. Being concerned, one can voice opinions, but doesn't constantly say: "This is enough, I'm done." or: "This will suck". Now do you get what I am saying? BTW, we are off-topic and this is all about my signature. Which isn't part of my comment.

kind of over the top, but i agree that these forums are to share your opinions, complaints, concerns, ect.

Who ever said true fans were above others? Like I said, complaining is just whining and is annoying. Being concerned is more keeping your complaints to yourself until info is known for sure. Being concerned, one can voice opinions, but doesn't constantly say: "This is enough, I'm done." or: "This will suck". Now do you get what I am saying? BTW, we are off-topic and this is all about my signature. Which isn't part of my comment.

yea, i can see what you mean. sorry for the off topic comment :)

Please tell me how a kill cam, or a starting guns alone is gonna affect main game play.

Most people automatically play game types they like with the starting guns anyway?

If you can't adapt to it...then why buy it or discuss it?

You only get starting guns once. Then you get loadouts to chose from.

And he is not saying that killcams are going to make the game horrible. But they will effect the game more than you think.