Directors Minecraft Playdate!

One

This Saturday, June 2, 2012 is the Minecraft Playdate! Bring your friends and have a ball! :D Feel free to let us know that you are coming below by entering your gamertag! Remember, participation in this playdate will get you the "Minecraft Playdate" award, whether you are on PC or X-Box 360. :D

There will be a total of 5 XBL lobbies to choose from. If one of them is full, please message one of the other members who are hosting to get an invite. If all five lobbies somehow get filled, then message The Director (Gamertag AAN2).

X-Box Live Hosts:

The Director. Gamertag: AAN2

Quantum. Gamertag: QU4N7UM

rentless. Gamertag: RENT less

Smokin Shadowz. Gamertag: Smokin Shadowz

Bullet Storm. Gamertag: BulletStorm207

The PC host is none other than the moderator One! Message him for details on how to join him for the playdate if you are a PC player. :D

Remember, the date of the playdate is June 2, 2012. This Saturday. :D

• Like 9

Count me in! I have Minecraft for both PC and Xbox 360, but i'd prefer to join the PC Playdate. So i assume that the Moderator = the Director, so i'll send him a message now.

If you're referring to the moderator hosting the PC playdate, that'll be me.

• Like 1

I will be playing early morning, canadian mountain time. Ask for an invite, as the party will be closed, and I will glad to give you one. Depending on popular demand, We will play on either peaceful or easy difficulty. Other hosts will have it harder, I assume. So jester... I suggest you join me lol

• Like 1

Hey one since ill be playing the PC do u maybe wanna do a hunger games cause apparently we have way more control over that type of stuff compared to the xboxx people so we should really do a hunger games and have some one record it (i could Maybe) then post it on the 343i youtube channel. That would really be a fun time ive been itching to do a hunger games! :)

Hey one since ill be playing the PC do u maybe wanna do a hunger games cause apparently we have way more control over that type of stuff compared to the xboxx people so we should really do a hunger games and have some one record it (i could Maybe) then post it on the 343i youtube channel. That would really be a fun time ive been itching to do a hunger games! :)

And where do we get a suitable map for that?