Firefight or Spartan Ops

Enlargingparrin

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you like to see in Halo 4

• Firefight
    • Spartan Ops
    • Both
    • Don't Care

I'm going to say Spartan Ops, because it's new and fresh. But to be honest, I kind of would have liked Firefight to remain. It seems to me that Spartan Ops is, in a way, the opposite of Firefight. Instead of a small defence force holding off a large group of invaders, it's a small attack force charging a large group of defenders. If that makes any sense... Anyways, it's too bad we're losing Firefight, but Spartan Ops has a LOT of potential!

Firefight is a classic. You run around like Master CHief killing Covenant and having fun.

Spartan Ops is more like a second campaign. It will be a good change from Reach and Halo 3.

It would be nice to have both though incase you're either bored of firefight or waiting for the next Spartan Ops "episode".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went with BOTH, spartan ops seems like a great idea episodic content for lone or co-op teams. But seems such a shame we had to lose FF for it, as it was great fun clearing waves of covenant. Plus we don't yet know if SO will last after s1 or if its actually worth playing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly think Firefight was only good in ODST. I mean it can be fun at times but its mainly a credit boost now. So if Spartan Ops is enjoyable its going to be a lot better than Firefight.

Agreed.

Spartan Ops does need to be MUCH harder and longer though. Very lackluster in its current format.