Enlargingparrin

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you like to see in Halo 4

• Firefight
    • Spartan Ops
    • Both
    • Don't Care

• 2 months later...

if you think about it, spartan ops will have firefight capability. all firefight is is a generator or base defense objective game with you v enemy waves. all they are gonna do from time to time is put as a weekly spartan ops mission to defend a location, which is firefight. same thing, new enemies. spartan ops will also have other objectives which will make it interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a tough question. I'm a huge fan of Firefight (Enough to have gone for the Vidmaster Challenge: Endure - and to have achieved it!) but I must admit that Spartan Ops looks to have a lot of potential. It seems to me like the oposite of Firefight, in the fact that we're infact playing as the invaders and must wipe out the defenders. Also, we must keep in mind that the whole "Spartan Ops Season" idea, where we would new missions as time porgresses, to be a more intriguing fact to add. Anyways, I guess that the way I see it is, we know Spartans Ops is going to be in Halo 4, (so, i guess I vote for that), but I can only hope that if they put Firefight in, that it could be made even better (if possible).

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I didn't like Firefight that much. I liked it single player, and only because it had a really good credit output, but it gets boring after about the first round to me. It's also very frustrating when playing with 3 other people who's only goal in life is to steal your kills (which seemed to happen to me all the time. q.q)

I am very excited for Spartan Ops, because I'm a campaign based player. I love stories. And anything that adds to the story of the Haloverse (without breaking other parts of the story) is good by me.

• Like 2