CHEERS! there gonna be a halo wars 2!

thespartan1445

A game like Halo Wars needs to be on PC. I mean it was still an amazing game on the Xbox but in all reality this style of game works a lot better on the PC especially for online. It could be like 30 on 30 on a huge map where you can have a ton of bases and have a massive battle. Now that would be legit!

I love your idea its just they dont have graphics cards rams prossecors etc etc. that can run that much stuff on a map, even if you did the graphics in paint. It would be to much for any computer out there today. You would have to make it alot like sins of a solar empire, but even then sadly your idea wouldnt be possible right now :(:( :(:( :(:( I would like a sins of a solar emire like space battels multiplayer you know? That would be legit in the 1-10 scale it would recieve a 100:) I bet it could be 3x bigger than supreme commander maps with a 5 on 5 with a 200 pop maybe I know computers could handle that, maybe you could even do 500 pop, just MAYBE. Good idea for 2030 though!

Also, strategy games need at least 3 races. Imagine HW1 if you could also play as the flood.

While there is no solid proof for this I do hope that you are right.

I know 3 is good, but it doesnt really matter if its halo. Covy vs human is good enough just give us more than 3 commanders to choose from per team maybe 6 lol that would improve strategy amount by like 6x what the normal 5 halo wars strategies are.

if it WAS made, it should be made on PC.

i know people are gonna say it worked well on xbox, and it did, so it should be multi-platform.

What Frankie was saying is leading me to believe this.

Also, I did not get a chance to play the First one, but if a second title was made, I'd buy it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it would have to be made by someone other than Ensemble. I would really like to see this though. Halo wars was a very good strategy game. I love the Halo Universe, but sometimes i feel like playing something OTHER than a Shooter. I honestly have no idea when this would take place. I'm guessing somewhere between 3 and 4. I have no idea what the conflict would be though. But this would be amazing. I really hope it happens.

• 1 month later...

There is a video where Frank is interviewed about it and he says all of the things found in the article.

[media=[]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BNsoNnrTDs[/url[/media]

he says "Atleast the console part of the universe" possible PC? @ 30 seconds. not sure if he's talking about novels or not. but idk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...