Halo the Movie lets talk about it

xxRepomanxx

I think that it’s about time for Halo to expand to the light of Hollywood.

After hearing many years worth of rumors about Halo making it into the big screen but being canceled because of production costs. I think that it’s time to talk about it again and show Microsoft that Halo could be the next Starwars/ Transformers. With digital technology better than it’s ever been before it would be the perfect time to start filming the next big Blockbuster. With millions of fans world wide the idea of creating a Halo movie saga showcasing the beginning of Halo to now would be highly profitable.

So my task to you the reader is to promote the idea of creating a Halo movie saga on the internet and with friends. And to reply to this post with ideas for the Halo saga movie and your thoughts about a Halo movie

I think a Halo movie is too big of a risk, ONE bad Halo movie could ruin the entire movie and stop the series. Microsoft doesn't want to take the gamble. While there is a chance of it being bad, it COULD be very good, such as the Assassin's Creed mini movie starring Ezio father. So, I don't think they will take the risk.

On another note, what if there was a Gears of War movie?

I think a Halo movie is too big of a risk, ONE bad Halo movie could ruin the entire movie and stop the series. Microsoft doesn't want to take the gamble. While there is a chance of it being bad, it COULD be very good, such as the Assassin's Creed mini movie starring Ezio father. So, I don't think they will take the risk.

It would also depend on when the movie was made. 5 years down the road? Perhaps a Halo movie is just what the series needs. But again, like you said it has every chance to be a bad movie, and a bad movie could destroy the series. The movie could be good though. It would need to be well funded, and have an awesome script. While mindless violence will get it so far a good plot would be more crucial. I wouldn't base it off of any of the games, either. Something else.

mmmmm. Is not legal, there are the series Hell jumper and halo legends, it is supoused that they yes are going to make a movie but i dont know, you can make a local movie you make a video because the enemies are in things like firefight or campaing you can use elites in forge and a kind of that things and that is the way that you can make a halo movie without geting trubles.

• 3 weeks later...

That Assassin's creed movie with Giovanni Auditore was very good, however I dont see a short movie working for a Halo movie. I simply dont see how Halo could be put into movie form.

Honestly, I'd rather they not make a movie just in case it turns out to be bad. If they were to make a movie, then they would have to hire some REALLY talented directors and actors rather than skimming the B-List and hoping for the best like video game movies usually do. They would also have to make it 100% canon. It's doable, but probably difficult.