We're pleased to announce a new long-awaited rank system

gone

Yay! :D I'm Admired ^_^

Also, (and more importantly) am I the only one who stared at the .gif for a couple of minutes wondering what exactly that guy was so excited about? lol

No i stared quite awhile too, wondering the same thing.

Also why the girl made a stink face when he fist pumps, phahaha.

Please 343, bring back the fifty ranking system like in halo 2 and 3. Everyone likes that better because players can actually guage how good other players are and not just guess. The Point/ELO system is so stupid and doesn't mean anything. All it means is that you play the game a lot. No cares if you have played for many hours, we only care how high of skill level you are.

PS: Take out the bull**** stuff like jetpacks, sprint, invisibility at respawn, and the other things like in halo reach. That is why that game sucks, and why no competitive players like it. You'll see a lot higher community population if you bring halo 4 back to what halo 2 and 3 played like.

Please 343, bring back the fifty ranking system like in halo 2 and 3. Everyone likes that better because players can actually guage how good other players are and not just guess. The Point/ELO system is so stupid and doesn't mean anything. All it means is that you play the game a lot. No cares if you have played for many hours, we only care how high of skill level you are.

PS: Take out the bull**** stuff like jetpacks, sprint, invisibility at respawn, and the other things like in halo reach. That is why that game sucks, and why no competitive players like it. You'll see a lot higher community population if you bring halo 4 back to what halo 2 and 3 played like.

Wrong place bro, this has nothing to do with halo