Monday Night Matchmaking (MNM)

Carts

UPDATE July 16th 2012: I will be reterning to my hometown for a few weeks after July 25th, MNM will continue for Today and July 23rd. Afterwards, contact POD Dust Storm for an invitation.

Yes it's back, just in time for the arrival of Halo 4, let's get some Reach out of our system for the changing of the guards.

Monday Night Matchmaking will be every Monday night starting at 8:30 PM Eastern Time (Toronto/New York). We will play Matchmaking and if the party desires, custom games. If you have any questions you can ask them here or on our thread on Podtacular. Check the thread weekly for any changes or updates.

Anyone can join anytime (as long as we're still online) either from Podtacular, other fan sites or any of your friends online. Just keep in mind we at Podtacular expect you to be well behaved, any racisme, attacking other players or generally giving a person a bad time will be booted. I will be online for a guaranteed hour, if we're a good group I will obviously stay much longer :D . It is recommended that you have a mic to chat with everyone.

To join you can either send me a friends request or message my gamertag Carts 27 (click the Gamertag to see my profile on Xbox.com).

Hope to see you there!

• Like 3

Reminder this is tonight @ 8:30PM EST

I hope to participate I will see if I can add you. though I am on central time US since I am in Texas...

That just means you will join us at 7:30 Central time. Hope to see you!

I would join, but my Xbox is currently having a tantrum so I cannot unfortunately. It sounds like an eventful event funnily enough. Whoever created this is a good person and I hope it continues to do well in the future, maybe then I will be able to join.

I might ask to join but I am in New Zealand and I don't have a VISA card of any sort on my account! GT is MOHAAPlayer if you want to find me anyway!

Why would I care if you had a Visa?

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad last week went by really well from what I heard. People said they really enjoyed the custom games from the temporary host. As stated before, tonight I will host. Dont miss out!

Sorry I wasnt talking and left early, was on the phone with my GF since we just heard her Grandma past away. So I left to go see her. We had a good 3 matches befor I left and im sure Doody Bound took good care of the lobby in my absence.

UPDATE: I will be reterning to my hometown for a few weeks after July 25th, MNM will continue for Today and July 23rd. Then, there will be a hiatus for a minimum of 2 weeks. I will update later for the actual duration.

See you all tonight!