Halo Books compaired to the games

TruSlick87

Harvest was a long book...I enjoyed all the detail but not too much fighting...Great ending that will blow you away ha if you know what I mean >) Sadly I am lost for Halo 4 so I skipped ahead to the forerunner saga, Cryptum is a crazy book so far, I'm trying not to get lost with all the new characters and types of humans and other species alike. Were am I at now?

After running away and more or less teaming up with 2 different types of humans, making our way through nasty waters, leaving my armor behind, crossing deadly sands and awaking a 1000 year old Promethean, we just found the empty cage of a beast still unknown on an empty planet, Now we are flying to the second planet to search for sign of the enemy? still not knowing what exactly it is

Working on Primordium...good book I really like the way they narrated it...and all the detail so they don't leave you still hanging from Cryptum...only on the beginning of the 3rd chapter, I sense it's leading up some how to the game I can't wait to see where they go with it >)

I had read two books: Halo reach first strike and The fall of Reach and this last one has a diferent story that the one of Halo reach game.

As I stated in an earlier post and someone else......well apparently they scraped the first book when they decided to make halo reach they could have made it work but they got lazy or something...It's the new age star trek... no trekies just spartans >) ..........However they are incorporating the forerunner books to go along with the games and other stories

• 4 weeks later...

I'm happy to hear that 343i is keeping the game and stories together now...I'm working on the second forerunner series book, which is great so far, I already can't wait for the next book in 2013!..(and Halo 4...and Forward Unto Dawn...and spartan ops...hurray it's almost to much too handle >)

And I haven't read Glasslands because it's supposed to be horrible.

I've read Ghosts of Onyx several times.

And Glasslands too. I loved them both. Glasslands really tells you a lot about what goes on in ONI and about Dyson Spheres, as well as a bit about the Great Schism.

I've read Ghosts of Onyx several times.

And Glasslands too. I loved them both. Glasslands really tells you a lot about what goes on in ONI and about Dyson Spheres, as well as a bit about the Great Schism.

I haven't read either yet, I skipped ahead to the forerunner saga to make it in time for the game...I hope their as good as the rest of the series >) I can't wait to hear more about the ONI

I haven't read either yet, I skipped ahead to the forerunner saga to make it in time for the game...I hope their as good as the rest of the series >) I can't wait to hear more about the ONI

Believe me, they are every bit as great as great as the rest of the Halo books. There are even moments of some sly humor.

So what do you think about the ending and how it connects to Halo 4? If you have not read Primordium don't view this.... :)

I had a filling it was Guilty Spark half way through but I didn't see him taking control of the ship...I can't wait to see how it plays out in the game...what are your thoughts? :)