Minecraft Xbox 360 Seeds!

Undead

bad i already started a map (when it released) and i'm not starting on a new maybe try some of the seed's just to see how they are

i just tested my GT as seed and that was a pretty awesome map you start with a mountain with a big hole in the middle from top to bottom and right thru

I'm thinking of getting minecraft but should i get it for xbox or PC? I do want to play MP on it.

Multiplayer is definitely easier to do on the 360 version than on a PC. I do suggest getting it for the 360 first, and then later on getting the PC version though, because there are plenty of things on the PC version that aren't in the 360 version.

Would these Seeds work good on the PC version?

Depends on the version you have. In theory, they would, but these seeds would be a bit smaller than the worlds that are used by the current PC version. :D
  • Like 1

They have released an update that now allows you to check your world seed! :D If you want to share a world with people, you can now see which random seed you were given and give it to people. For instance, the seeds for the worlds that I play on are:

The way to look up your seed is to go to select Play Game, select the world you want to look up the seed for, and right under the world name it will say which seed was used to create your world. The seed won't appear unless you save the world with the latest update.

Also, as I've said before, if you use a seed that isn't preprogrammed into the game (such as your gamertag, name, etc.) then it will select a random seed for you to start on. This is a way to check if your seed is an actual seed or not. :D

• Like 2

I don't know if this has already been posted, but sahara (The "s" might need to be caps) is a seed.

Sahara: Large desert in the center of the map with small forests and swamps on the rim of the desert. Lots of small/medium pools of water in and around the desert. large bodies of water outside of the desert.

These are just what I have seen on one test of the seed.

• 4 weeks later...

I found a seed this morning that turned out to be pretty good. It has an epic overhang with a perpetual stream of baddies that you can kite out into the open and farm for feathers and arrows and such. There's also some great cliffs, a really tall lava fall, and some deep caves.

Seed: -1417652988

* this link contains spoiler locations for landmarks and resources

http://xboxminecraftseed.blogspot.com/2012/08/seed-map-1417652988.html

I have to ask: with the new update that is coming out soon unveiling Watermelons and Watermelon seeds, will we need to create a new world for them to be generated into the wildlife? I know this had to happen with Clay, but one of my friends had clay on his very first world so I am confused.

Could someone please clarify this please, as my friends and I are incredibly confused.

I have to ask: with the new update that is coming out soon unveiling Watermelons and Watermelon seeds, will we need to create a new world for them to be generated into the wildlife? I know this had to happen with Clay, but one of my friends had clay on his very first world so I am confused.

Could someone please clarify this please, as my friends and I are incredibly confused.

It depends on how they do it. You probably will have to start a new world to get the NPC villages and everything else included in the new update.

I would play the old world for a bit to see if you actually have to though. If you see differences, then just start a new world. If not, then no worries. :D

It depends on how they do it. You probably will have to start a new world to get the NPC villages and everything else included in the new update.

I would play the old world for a bit to see if you actually have to though. If you see differences, then just start a new world. If not, then no worries. :D

Excellent, thank you. I would imagine that they would include it in the update; they'll most likely update all of the game and your Xbox which will, subsequently, update your worlds generating them.

This is probably the same with the computer; you don't need to join or start a new server to be able to have these incorporated into your world. I don't think they'd make you create another world for another update. Only time can tell, we will see shortly.