Upcoming Playdate 12th May - Absolute Halo

Its about time we had another playdate, so in honour of our retired Community Moderator Absolute Dog, we've created the Absolute Halo Playdate.

The event will take place Saturday 12th May, and will be an all day event.

There will be an award created for this playdate.

Games played will be Halo 3 and/or Halo Reach (TBC).

However until Agentlofi returns I do need 1 or 2 people to host the events / games.

So if your interested in taking part or want to help host the playdate, then please sign in below.

I will post up the award in a couple of days.

ANY MEMBERS WISHING TO TAKE PART IN THE PLAYDATE CAN YOU PLEASE SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO GAMERTAG 'COMMUNITY343' AS THIS GAMERTAG WILL BE HOSTING THE EVENT.

• Like 8

I may be able to host a few games during the playdate, so sign me up as a "maybe". I will be able to play until 3 PM EST, so just message me before then. What modes will be played? I'm mostly a custom games player, but I suppose I could try playing matchmaking or something depending on what people wished to play.

I'll most likely join in for next weekend. I'll probably be jumping on around 8-9pm-ish (East Aus Standard) to catch one of the crews... though I may have my bro-in-law joining if thats alright. Don't know about hosting though, but I'll try to join in with everyone

More likely playing Reach

I might get in, but with timezone conflicts and my personal boring world, it makes it difficult...but i really want to, in memory of a fantistic mod

Hey Az, want to see if we can get a group of close to us and go from there?

I'll most likely join in for next weekend. I'll probably be jumping on around 8-9pm-ish (East Aus Standard) to catch one of the crews... though I may have my bro-in-law joining if thats alright. Don't know about hosting though, but I'll try to join in with everyone

More likely playing Reach

Hey Az, want to see if we can get a group of close to us and go from there?

if i still get the award ok,...rofl

Le Derp King, you be my translator again :D