First Look at the "Set" of the Halo 4 Live Action Series

Wes Stone501

First Look at the "Set" of the Halo 4 Live Action Series

The Halo 4 live action web series announced earlier this week is already filming, on the campus of Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada.

Reader xxxblank just so happens to attend Simon Fraser University, and says the film crew has been transforming various parts of the grounds into something a little more futuristic.

The university's official line on the "renovations" is as follows:

The film is called Sleeper, the story of a young man in a futuristic military academy who struggles with his destiny as a soldier-and with an alien invasion.

An adorable cover story, but the giant UNSC murals and Spartans carrying Halo rifles kind of give the game away.

Seeing as the series' plot is about Master Chief "inspiring" a young cadet, guess this is the cadet's academy!

original.jpg

I got this from Kotaku.com and the other picture is there as well

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was expecting a picture of a greenscreen, lol. But that picture is quite artistic, i like it.

One advice though that doesn't have a lot to do with the topic.. don't write in dark gray. I didn't read any of the post because of that 1 line in dark gray, lol. But as i said, the image is pretty cool.