Art Department is now recruiting new artists!

gone

Due to my experience and time I spent in these forums, I think im eligible to become part of the Art Department.

My experience in still image editing ranges from gimp 2.6.6 and Photoshop CS4, I have been editing images for more than 3 years with these 2 programs (mainly photoshop), and before the three years I have been doing minor things with Paint. I have been in these forums for almost a year and I am the one who started the Signature Shop and brought color and delight to these forums in the beginning of my membership. Although most people do not know it, I own 2 video editing softwares, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After effects and know basic knowledge in video editing, like removing green screens, cutting bits and pieces, adding and changing audio. I also know various effects and own some effect packages like 'Optic Flares' for After effects, and can do things like shatter a wall or glass effects and things like that. I also own Adobe Flash, and can do basic animations. Examples of my art can be found all over the forums, and if you want I can provide you a few pieces.

• Like 9

I fully put my weight behind EGYPTIANGHETTO. He i not only a quality graphic artist, he has proven himself as a true and selfless member of this forum. He, since near the beginning of this forum, offered his services in a genuine sense of support for the community and done so in the highest standards that I had come to appreciate of some of our members. I say look no further!

• Like 6

Due to my experience and time I spent in these forums, I think im eligible to become part of the Art Department.

My experience in still image editing ranges from gimp 2.6.6 and Photoshop CS4, I have been editing images for more than 3 years with these 2 programs (mainly photoshop), and before the three years I have been doing minor things with Paint. I have been in these forums for almost a year and I am the one who started the Signature Shop and brought color and delight to these forums in the beginning of my membership. Although most people do not know it, I own 2 video editing softwares, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After effects and know basic knowledge in video editing, like removing green screens, cutting bits and pieces, adding and changing audio. I also know various effects and own some effect packages like 'Optic Flares' for After effects, and can do things like shatter a wall or glass effects and things like that. I also own Adobe Flash, and can do basic animations. Examples of my art can be found all over the forums, and if you want I can provide you a few pieces.

That is an excellent pitch. It seems you have a lot of experience with this sort of thing. As a result of this, I completely support you and I think he would be excellent for the post.

• Like 2

No matter how badly I want this job, I myself say that Egyptianghetto deserves it more. He started the original Signature Shop, has YEARS of experience of Photoshop and Video Editing and can probably do more than I can do. And since he already has Absolute Dog by his side, I doubt I will get the job. But anyways, Egyptianghetto for the win! :awesome:

• Like 1

I wonder, since there are color codes for the Normal Moderators (Blue), The news moderators (This color?), and Twam (Red), cant the Art Department have a color code as well? That will help them stick out for those that are new to the site, and need an Art person for help. I personally recommend in rainbow colors so that it shows they are in the Art Department. Not to mention, If Egyptionghetto gets the position, then the rainbow colors would work out great! Just a thought.

• Like 1

I support Egyptianghetto's work. He does amazing and beautiful work. He's the one that did my Signature. So please consider him for the art department. :)

even though I want the job to you are very excellent at the job.

I fully put my weight behind EGYPTIANGHETTO. He i not only a quality graphic artist, he has proven himself as a true and selfless member of this forum. He, since near the beginning of this forum, offered his services in a genuine sense of support for the community and done so in the highest standards that I had come to appreciate of some of our members. I say look no further!

That is an excellent pitch. It seems you have a lot of experience with this sort of thing. As a result of this, I completely support you and I think he would be excellent for the post.

No matter how badly I want this job, I myself say that Egyptianghetto deserves it more. He started the original Signature Shop, has YEARS of experience of Photoshop and Video Editing and can probably do more than I can do. And since he already has Absolute Dog by his side, I doubt I will get the job. But anyways, Egyptianghetto for the win! :awesome:

I fully support Egyptian Ghetto.

Congratulations you guys. You both are definitely deserving of this job. :clap:

Thank you all for the support

• Like 1

Also Irish, the teal color isn't just for news group, it's for various staff.

I know. it was only an idea that I had for the Art Department names. But if its ok with Twam. :(

• Like 1

Congrats Insignia and Egyptianghetto on getting the job for News Group! Insignia goes from a regular Green member to the Art Department in the Staff. Well done you two, well earned. :good:

• Like 2

Quick announcement.

@EGYPTIANGHETTO and @Insignia has officially been chosen as members of the Art Department. They will receive their title once the trial period is over.

This mean I'm out now? lol