Art Department is now recruiting new artists!

gone

Hey y'all.

EhYKO.gif

If you're interested, read the entire text below.

I'm looking for members to help out in the art department. While I can't guarantee staff title until you've done a fair amount of work, you'll get the chance to help out around the forums. Being in the art department doesn't have many benefits, so you truly have to enjoy creating artwork and helping other members to make it beneficial for yourself.

Recommended requirements for being in the art department;

• Have experience within either image editing, video editing, traditional art, digital art or graphic design.
  • Be willing to dedicate time to helping others.
  • Be presentable, polite and understanding.
  • Active in the forums, log in regularly.
  • Be able fulfill requests.

If you are interested, please PM me with a small portfolio and information you should feel necessary. Along with software experience.

• Like 8

I did help in BF3 a little it in the nuke mission . I drew the nuke,battle scene car, and etc. not much though I don't fit all f the needs and neither have I finished my pic with a animated think with a spartan kicking a puppy.

I will send you a PM. I am great with Video Editing. Making a Machinima right now. I have a Hauppauge HDPVR so I can record and upload at anytime for any member here.

Well as you know, theo, i will be pm-ing you around 4 images, and tell why i would like to join, but wont have pc art, you saw how crap i am lol....just my paintings, and epic halo/other drawings, that u know im good at.

Edited by Azaxx

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any signature of avatar program, but I can make images look like master pieces done in pencil. I don't think that would be of much help, though I would be glad to make any if needed. Even though I make the images over Paint.

It's not really art...

You might get a 'Sound Department', though.

No such thing as Sound Department, there won't be one either because it's too much of a concentrated spectrum.

As of now we're not recruiting musicians in the Art Department.