Ask The Director.

The Director

How do you suppose covenant weapons have the ability to fire plasma projectiles, when the molecular structure of plasma allows for filling whatever place it is contained in?

Are you asking how the projectiles are made? The weapons create a miniature containment field around each separate "bolt" of plasma before using a magnetic charge to hurl the plasma towards it's target. The containment field holding the plasma bolt itself has a minor magnetic charge to it, which is what allows it to be hurled in such a manner. This is also one of the reasons why plasma bolts are great against shields. The containment field surrounding each bolt of plasma is weak (only strong enough to keep the plasma going), which is why the ball of ionized gas "pops" on impact. :D

Ah, so I got it wrong. :/ Congrats! ^_^

Congrats to fzdw11, for being the first person to ask a question that Director got wrong, i have given you the Vitamin P award

It was close enough for my standards. But I'll gladly take the award. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Lets see if you know some Biology lol.

In eukaryotic cells, the DNA molecule is condensed in the form of chromatin.

What form of chromatin condensation does one find at the telomeres?

Lets see if you know some Biology lol.

In eukaryotic cells, the DNA molecule is condensed in the form of chromatin.

What form of chromatin condensation does one find at the telomeres?

Technically, that's Microcellular Biology lol and the chromatin condensation you would find at the telomeres would be ones that are aglet.

Whats a goon to a goblin?

Nothin, nothin, you aint scaring nothin.
  • Like 1

Technically, that's Microcellular Biology lol and the chromatin condensation you would find at the telomeres would be ones that are aglet.

Nothin, nothin, you aint scaring nothin.

The correct anwser was constitutive heterochromatin.

There are 3 main levels of condensation: euchromatin, constitutive heterochromatin and facultative heterochromatin, with constitutive heterochromatin being at the highest condensation and with no expression of genes.

The correct anwser was constitutive heterochromatin.

Constitutive Heterochromatin occur throughout the chromosome, but mainly at the centromeres and telomeres. The way you worded your question, it sounded like you were asking what they would be called at the telomeres specifically. As such, my answer was not incorrect.

The way you should have worded your question would be "What form of chromatin condensation does one find more commonly at the centromeres and telomeres?"

That would have made my answer incorrect. However, I would have answered with Constitutive Heterochromatin, and would have still gotten it correct lol

• Like 1

What time is it exactly where I am

That's an impossible question unless you tell me exactly where you are.

can you translate this?

Vote for The Director! :D
  • Like 1

Why is time travel not possible?

It is not currently possible because for time travel to work we would have to be able to create a device that would allow us to go into the 5th dimension and come back out into the third. Considering it's difficult to even imagine what the 5th dimension IS, it would be even more difficult to create a machine that would allow us to get there.

It is not currently possible because for time travel to work we would have to be able to create a device that would allow us to go into the 5th dimension and come back out into the third. Considering it's difficult to even imagine what the 5th dimension IS, it would be even more difficult to create a machine that would allow us to get there.

Time travel could be possible now, the things we need is space, lots of space and money. If they had trillions of dollars and a building area of actual space, we could time travel right now.