Ask The Director.

The Director

Is there such thing as nothing? Can it physically exist?

The definition of "nothing" means that it's the exact polar opposite of existing. A vacuum would be an example of "nothing", which means that yes, there is such a thing. :)

What does master chief's face look like?

ps. I will know if you get this one wrong for I have seen some of his face

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/6386-master-chief-face/ lol But really, he has brown hair (if any hair), he may have freckles (it's possible he's grown out of them), he has pale Caucasian skin, he as thin lips, and a strong jaw. Bungie hasn't actually rendered a face for him, so I'm wondering how you've seen some of his face. >.>

I knew that you didn't know the answer to that. score one for the :dog: but you still answered all the other questions right.

But I answered it o.O I gave you the description of his face that's been released in the books, and told you that his face has not actually been rendered. IOW, he doesn't have a REAL face yet, but he does have a description of a face. :P

Ok. So, scientists say that the core is supposedly solid iron, correct? So... iron's melting point is 1535 degrees celsius. With a boiling point of 2750 degrees celsius. So, how the hell, with approximate temperatures of 15 000 degrees celsius at the core, could it possibly be solid iron at the core?

you didn't describe his face correctly you left out some important features such as the scare located :censored: and the cut on :censored: from the :censored:.

Please site the book that you are getting this information from. :)

Ok. So, scientists say that the core is supposedly solid iron, correct? So... iron's melting point is 1535 degrees celsius. With a boiling point of 2750 degrees celsius. So, how the hell, with approximate temperatures of 15 000 degrees celsius at the core, could it possibly be solid iron at the core?

It's solid because at that depth the effects of high pressure overcome the effects of high temperature.

It's a steel beam. As far as the numbers, they are either the dimensions of the beam or have something to do with the design of the beam.

Ah, fairly close. Yes, it's a steel beam. The numbers corrospond to two items, one being a dimension and the other being a design. The first, in this case, 8, refers to the total depth of the beam. The 31 is how many pounds the beam weighs per linear foot, so in this case, 31lbs.

What is Vitamin PWN's favorite vegetable?

Broccoli :D

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollypop?

One, two, three, CRUNCH... Um... three >.> lmao

Even so, temperatures at nearly 15 times it's normal melting point would still have a very big affect on it's change of state.

The pressure at the center of the planet more than makes up for 15x the melting point of iron. It's so dense down there that anything that we've made so far would be crushed. :D

Ah, fairly close. Yes, it's a steel beam. The numbers corrospond to two items, one being a dimension and the other being a design. The first, in this case, 8, refers to the total depth of the beam. The 31 is how many pounds the beam weighs per linear foot, so in this case, 31lbs.

Ah, so I got it wrong. :/ Congrats! ^_^