Ask The Director.

The Director

What is one plus one, in any terms possible?

In simple algebra it equals two. In binary, it equals 10. If one isn't really added together, it is 11. 1 plus 1 isn't very specific. lol

Edit: Oh, and almost forgot, in binary, 1+1 needs more info. At what position are the "on" values?

In simple algebra it equals two. In binary, it equals 10. If one isn't really added together, it is 11. 1 plus 1 isn't very specific. lol

Edit: Oh, and almost forgot, in binary, 1+1 needs

more info. At what position are the "on" values?

You only listed mathematical solutions. 1+1= is also window :D

I wrote my one like that because I was implying that it was a one. Because if I had said "I+I=", you'd have been all like... Lolwut?

Point is, I answered the question correctly, just not the way you wanted. lol This isn't school dude. xD

On a scale of 1-100000000000 how much do you love your mom?

I love her as much as legally required to love a family member. We don't really get along, but we're family.

Oh oh! What do you do for a living?

I am currently unemployed, so I do anything I can to make money to pay my bills.
  • Like 2

That sucks Director, sorry to hear that. Good luck!

What is a W8x31 and what do the numbers mean?

It's a steel beam. As far as the numbers, they are either the dimensions of the beam or have something to do with the design of the beam.

If anything is possible is it possible for something to be impossible? :dog:

That requires a rather complex answer, so if I lose you I apologize.

Anything is possible means that anything can be done eventually.

Impossible means that it cannot be done now.

So, yes, both are correct because at any given moment in time there are things that cannot yet be done but can be done eventually, when the correct amount of circumstances are able to be met. A for instance of this phenomena would be that it is impossible to fly by flapping your arms, however if humanity were to evolve in a way that gave them flight properties at a later date in the future, then it would become possible. Something is impossible up to the point it becomes possible. Impossible doesn't necessarily mean that it can never be done, simply that it cannot be done at the present.

• Like 1