Ask The Director.

The Director

Do you think that ....... we post to much lol?

Yes... yes we do. q.q We need to face this fact and try to better ourselves in the future.

What do you think of me in 100% honesty? o:

Well, I like you. Most of the times I don't agree with you, and occasionally you make me angry, but despite that I think you are a good person with a decent sense of humor. Your main fault is your shyness, but that's not a horrible fault to have. :D
  • Like 1

What do you think the overall reputation of these forums are?

I think that our forum is quite reputable. All of the staff do their jobs well, our forum members respect each other (or get banned pretty quickly), and our news is reliable and straight from good sources, rather than places like Halo 4 follower (except for some posts of his videos).

what is the Nemesis Theory?

It's the theory that there is another smaller star orbiting our own that's so close to it it's difficult to detect. This theory was made to explain a perceived cycle of mass extinctions, happening every 26 million years.

How does my new color look?

Looks great! :D
  • Like 1

What is the Quadratic Formula, and can you answer this without looking it up?

It's an algebraic formula that sounds more complicated than it is, and yes because I too went to highschool :P lol it's a formula to solve ax2+bx+c=0 or other similar mathematical problems.

Can you teach me how to dougie?

Lol, no I cannot, because I myself do not know how. However, maybe this will help you :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf2mBVcYS10

It's an algebraic formula that sounds more complicated than it is, and yes because I too went to highschool :P lol it's a formula to solve ax2+bx+c=0 or other similar mathematical problems.

Close enough. And I meant what IS the formula, like, the formula. It is -b ± √ b² + 4ac/ 2a ( / = over). PS: I'm not in Highschool :harhar: I am in Algebra, but I am in 7th grade, silly :)

Close enough. And I meant what IS the formula, like, the formula. It is -b ± √ b² + 4ac/ 2a ( / = over). PS: I'm not in Highschool :harhar: I am in Algebra, but I am in 7th grade, silly :)

Yeah, back in my day we used to have pre-algebra in middle school and algebra in our freshman year. lol
  • Like 1

We still do, at least at my school. The really smart kids get to skip a math class, though.

Is a k/d ratio of 0.82 good?

A k/d of 1.10 is considered average. A k/d below 1.10 means you should find a playlist that you are better at. But, if you are having fun, then it doesn't really matter. :)

What should my member title be?

lmao Title Update xD cuz cuz you've got ZB as your nickname :) So it will be TU-ZB which is an awesome gametype! :D

If you could give five members custom member titles, explain who and what?

I'd give the five members who post the best posts, help the most people, and who are just overall awesome whatever member title they wanted. lol

Why do hot dogs come in a pack of ten but the Bnus come in a pack of eight?

So you don't feel bad about giving two to your pets, or snacking on them while you grill the rest. :D

three questions this time

1. If i keep posting in this thread is it considered spam?
  2. why are you so awesome?
  3. what do you think of this picture for my next profiile pic?

1. Not really, unless you double post.

2. Because I am secretly the God of awesome, but don't tell anyone.

3. Only if you are a fan of Final Fantasy VIII. lol