Ask The Director.

The Director

Boxers or briefs? (sorry if this has already been asked, I am too lazy to check all of the previous posts.)

Neither, I wear shorts. Boxers and briefs don't give me enough room to "breathe".

Why do you know all of this stuff anyway? It's google, isn't it?

Nope, I've spent a lot of time learning new things. One of the benefits of unemployment is loads of free time to cram new information into your brain. :D

Also, next time you have multiple questions, please edit them into one post rather than double posting. Double posting is frowned upon.

Am I pretty? :blushing:

Your Avatar picture is pretty to robots :D I haven't seen an actual picture of you so it's impossible for me to describe you as pretty. You have a pretty personality though :D

What is Frank O'Conners XBL gamertag?

I cannot answer that, unfortunately, as it is personal information, and I don't give other people's personal info out. (That's even in the OP btw lol). Sorry :/

Do fat cells stay with you forever?

Nope, fat rots. Nothing can stay with you forever, due to the nature of mortality.

If there is a cabin on top of a mountain, a radio, broken glass, and two dead bodies, what happened?

Ooooooo, lateral thinking! :D I love these. Going to need a few specifics though. Try to answer correctly without giving the answer away.

1. Is the cabin a log cabin?

2. What kind of radio?

3. What are the corpses wearing?

Ooooooo, lateral thinking! :D I love these. Going to need a few specifics though. Try to answer correctly without giving the answer away.

1. Is the cabin a log cabin?

2. What kind of radio?

3. What are the corpses wearing?

Ok so the cabin is log and the radio is like a police radio it receives info from somewhere else and the corps cloths have to remain secretive or it would give it away.

Question:

If there is a cabin on top of a mountain, a radio, broken glass, and two dead bodies. What happened?

Ok so the cabin is log and the radio is like a police radio it receives info from somewhere else and the corps cloths have to remain secretive or it would give it away.

Question:

If there is a cabin on top of a mountain, a radio, broken glass, and two dead bodies. What happened?

There's quite a few solutions with such non-specifics.

1. A bear broke into the cabin and killed the two people (who were using the radio for weather reports and such).

2. The people in the cabin were spies or military and were killed by a breach and clear by their enemy.

3. The two people were a skydiver with their coach who's parachute didn't deploy and crashed through the skylight of the cabin.

4. It was a guy and a girl who were vacationing (using the radio for weather reports) who killed each other in a domestic dispute.

5. The "cabin" is actually an old fashioned wooden airplane or modern glider cabin, and the two people crashed on top of the mountain.

Any of these correct?

There's quite a few solutions with such non-specifics.

1. A bear broke into the cabin and killed the two people (who were using the radio for weather reports and such).

2. The people in the cabin were spies or military and were killed by a breach and clear by their enemy.

3. The two people were a skydiver with their coach who's parachute didn't deploy and crashed through the skylight of the cabin.

4. It was a guy and a girl who were vacationing (using the radio for weather reports) who killed each other in a domestic dispute.

5. The "cabin" is actually an old fashioned wooden airplane or modern glider cabin, and the two people crashed on top of the mountain.

Any of these correct?

Um no but ones close would you like the answer to it?

Haha no ok so the cabin is on top of a mountain which is high up so a pilot and a co pilot crashed into it, through the plane window (hint broken glass) the two dead bodies, glass and their radio transponder. So in the end a plane crashed.

Haha no ok so the cabin is on top of a mountain which is high up so a pilot and a co pilot crashed into it, through the plane window (hint broken glass) the two dead bodies, glass and their radio transponder. So in the end a plane crashed.

Oh nice! You combined two different lateral thinking puzzles (the skydiver and the wordplay on "cabin" meaning an airplane cabin)! You got me with that one. You deserve the award. xD
  • Like 3

What is vitamin p award? How do I get awards? And what if I have multiple questions? And am I the first to stump you?

The Vitamin P award is the award given out by the moderator Vitamin PWN. It's given out for two reasons. The first reason is because someone stumped me in this thread. The second reason he gives it out is because he feels like it.

You get awards by meeting the prerequisites for the awards. To view awards as well as the prerequisites for them, click the "Awards" tab at the top of the page, between the "Calender" and the "Shoutbox" tabs. You can only get each award once.

You can ask multiple questions, and I will answer them, just like I'm doing now. Be sure to have all of your questions in one post though, double posting is frowned upon here. :D

Only one other person has stumped me, and thereby received the Vitamin P award. :D

• Like 1

Why are elderly people called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?

Because by the time a child is born they are already technically 9 months old. :D

Hey director I was wondering if you could tell me how I am double posting people keep telling me I am but I just don't know where they are coming from I mean I personally love the site but what do they mean?

Double posting is posting twice instead of editing your previous post. It's frowned upon here because some people do it purposefully to boost their post count. To edit your post, click the edit button towards the bottom. This way, you can make one post instead of two :D