Just Accept the change

Spyro

I 100% agree on you with this. A true Halo fan will accept it. The people saying that it's turning into COD should think about this...In every Halo game, there has been a major difference between the games, unlike COD, Halo CE --> Halo 2, Multiplayer. Halo 2 ---> Halo 3, Armour customization. Halo 3 ---> Halo Reach, armor abilities. Halo Reach/Halo 3 ---> Halo 4? Well, we will find out. But all these changes, is part of what makes Halo, Halo. It is also something you can only judge when the actual game comes out. We have very little information, and its over 6 months until it comes out. We are pretty much giving our opinions too early.

• Like 1

I would agree. But 343 is keeping the credit ranking system. So it is like COD.

I would very much appreciate if you would leave this thread and not come back until you're ready to appologize for making me mad.

• Like 1

I would very much appreciate if you would leave this thread and not come back until you're ready to appologize for making me mad.

Halo Brony is right, i appologize to Lord Takaa for my rude behavior. Thank you for setting me strait Brony!

Finally, somebody willing to accept and adapt to the changes they have made to halo. I could not agree more with your post. Other people need to have your attitude, and give something a chance, before deciding they don't like it, based off of a few leaks. You, sir, just got a like :)

I would agree with you but to say anyone complaining isn't a true Halo fan is far from the truth. They are raising an argument to it because they are a true fan. They don't want to see their favorite series reduced to another mundane shooter. I haven't seen 343i do anything that would jeopardize my belief that the Halo series is becoming something it's not, on the contrary I see 343i bringing Halo back to its core gameplay while creating an interesting new dynamic.

I would agree with you but to say anyone complaining isn't a true Halo fan is far from the truth. They are raising an argument to it because they are a true fan. They don't want to see their favorite series reduced to another mundane shooter. I haven't seen 343i do anything that would jeopardize my belief that the Halo series is becoming something it's not, on the contrary I see 343i bringing Halo back to its core gameplay while creating an interesting new dynamic.

What I mean is that they shouldn't judge the game before they themselves actually play it.

• Like 2

In my opinion, if there wasn't change to a game, then why make a new game? If a new game is coming out than it should be expected to have changes, especially with a new design team on the job. These arguments arise every time a new game is leaked. People don't like where the game is going and voices their disapproval. This we must accept. Fact of the matter is, the game will hit shelves, many people will buy it, and many people will say they hate it. Its a chain of events that has been happening for a while.

• Like 1

In my opinion, if there wasn't change to a game, then why make a new game? If a new game is coming out than it should be expected to have changes, especially with a new design team on the job. These arguments arise every time a new game is leaked. People don't like where the game is going and voices their disapproval. This we must accept. Fact of the matter is, the game will hit shelves, many people will buy it, and many people will say they hate it. Its a chain of events that has been happening for a while.

Yes I know that but like I said before, you should not judge a game studio or their games until they release one. And even then you should only judge that one game.

Yes I know that but like I said before, you should not judge a game studio or their games until they release one. And even then you should only judge that one game.

Oh don't worry, I'm in no means challenging what your saying, I'm just putting my own two cents in that when change happens, so does judgement.

If you are a true hardcore, diehard, death to the grunts halo fan, then stop complaining and accept the change. These changes are for the better, atleast most of them are, and if you can't accept them then you obviosly haven't been with Halo since Combat Evolved. I wasn't there when it or Halo 2 was released but I was there for Halo 3, ODST, and Reach. So guys, and moderators I am sorry for if I am breaking any forum rules by saying this, just shut the heck up and enjoy the fact that such an awesome game series, and my personal favorite at that, is getting not only a new game but a whole new trilogy at to boot! So what if it's not being made by Bungie? Yes, I see that as a let down too, but you need to at least give 343i a chance with Halo 4! And I swear to Twam that if I hear another person complaining about "Oh well Halo is turning into COD" "Why is the multiplayer like COD's" or "The gameplay is just a copy of COD" or anything like it one more time I swear that I will lose it! Just please stop hating on a game that hasn't even come out yet, and stop attacking 343I! If you can't do this then you're on the wrong site!

Well I have been around since CE and I am a fan of CE, H2, H3 and ODST, however I am not a fan of the proposed changes in H4 partly because having AA's and certain weapons in H4 doesnt make any chronological sense and secondly because I played Reach and found some AA's pointless and others ruin the core gameplay and competitiveness.

Telling people to shut the heck up if they don't agree with you or the changes 343i propose is ridiculous considering this is a public forum designed so that people can express their own opinions and discuss with others.

Oh and to ask someone to apologize to you when they had a different opinion and so made you mad is just funny, you can't be serious. H4 may have similarities to Call of Duty, we just don't know all we have is rumours and speculation so the people saying it will be like CoD may be correct or they not be.

• Like 1

Well I have been around since CE and I am a fan of CE, H2, H3 and ODST, however I am not a fan of the proposed changes in H4 partly because having AA's and certain weapons in H4 doesnt make any chronological sense and secondly because I played Reach and found some AA's pointless and others ruin the core gameplay and competitiveness.

Telling people to shut the heck up if they don't agree with you or the changes 343i propose is ridiculous considering this is a public forum designed so that people can express their own opinions and discuss with others.

Oh and to ask someone to apologize to you when they had a different opinion and so made you mad is just funny, you can't be serious. H4 may have similarities to Call of Duty, we just don't know all we have is rumours and speculation so the people saying it will be like CoD may be correct or they not be.

Look, all I'm saying is don't judge a game or developer before they even play the game or the developers release a game.

Look, all I'm saying is don't judge a game or developer before they even play the game or the developers release a game.

Consider where you are posting... Its a sub-forum for Halo 4 discussion, so people are going to discuss/like/dislike the information we have on Halo 4.

If you are saying don't judge a game before release then all the people saying Halo 4 will be great have no business saying so either?

Not sure what you expect from a forum