Real Life Halo Prophet in Mexico?!?! 'Alien' looks like a Prophet (actual video included)

ProdigyPoop

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is it?

• An Alien!
    • A Witch!
    • A bag of balloons. Duh!
    • A Prophet!
    • I do not know.

Funny how these kinds of videos are always out of focus. But... Well, just look at this picture.

9148130.jpg

Haha, I swear to god, that man annoys the heck out of me! Everything I watch, as soon as I see his dumb @$$ start talking I instantly turn it off!

Seriuously though, everyones scared that Mercy up there is gonna attack us, guys come on, being along side two other prophets and a bunch of retarded migets, talk smelly lizards, scrawny sheild guys, big fat slugs in armor, and bugs is kinda tiring don't you guys think? Jeez just came to Mexico for a farmers tan....

Haha, I swear to god, that man annoys the heck out of me! Everything I watch, as soon as I see his dumb @$$ start talking I instantly turn it off!

Seriuously though, everyones scared that Mercy up there is gonna attack us, guys come on, being along side two other prophets and a bunch of retarded migets, talk smelly lizards, scrawny sheild guys, big fat slugs in armor, and bugs is kinda tiring don't you guys think? Jeez just came to Mexico for a farmers tan....

Do not call us Sangheili "tall smelly lizards"

• 1 month later...