Possible "Elite Ops" in Halo 4?

ProdigyPoop

Elite Ops in Halo 4  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like to See Elite Ops in Halo 4?

So I was reading a post containing a lot of Halo 4 info and there was something about a possibility of "Elite Ops" in Halo 4. It'd be nice to have as it could show some story from the Elite side of the UNSC. I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to see an Elite Ops sort of game.

Full Post:

http://343i.org/8i

Possible Elite Ops Post:

http://postimage.org/image/5keldgd6n/

Looks like Elite lovers might have some luck!

I have never heard any confirmed suspicions of this elite ops. I have watched the waypoint videos, and nothing even mentioned it. Nevertheless, I personally don't think it would be a horribly good idea. You have seen how spartan ops basically works. I shouldn't have to list it. But think about it. How, would it be possible to do the exact same thing.... but in elite perspective? I think it would be an ok idea, but just with the scenario that spartan ops has, I don't think it would be possible. However, I could be very much wrong, and it could be in the game, and also be a big hit. Who knows? Let's wait and see.

Elite Ops would be pretty interesting. Maybe when the game comes out there will be future Downloadable Content that allows you to play as Brutes or whatever Covenant Enemy you want to play as.

I'm still in the vein hope that we'll see Unggoy Difficulty, an absolute joke of a mode where you're playing as THE GODLIEST CHARACTERS IN THE HALO UNIVERSE... and you blow up with one touch from anything remotely dangerous. I don't care about what 343 puts in the game as long as it's good, but there's that part of me with vein hope that we'll see some grunty love.

Elite Ops would be pretty interesting. Maybe when the game comes out there will be future Downloadable Content that allows you to play as Brutes or whatever Covenant Enemy you want to play as.

Yeah that's what I was gonna say. Maybe as DLC. Frank stated that since Spartan Ops will eventually come to a conclusion an Elite Ops is a thought. He said something like that, I'll have to read it again. But maybe the Elite Ops could be like a secret mission undercover as rebel Elites, trying to find out more about the Covenant and their plans. Or just an Elite side of any story. The story is the problem we run into :/ Where will it be placed, when will it take place and, what are the Elites doing?

It would be very interesting, maybe get into Arbiters story. I wonder if he is even the Arbiter anymore, and just a normal Elite. It would be pretty cool if you got into Chiefs story in Elite Ops, to. Besides, even if 343i doesn't have Elite Ops, they could ALWAYS add it in. They update Spartan Ops every month.

Hmm. Then this kinda screws up the idea that we won't play as elites. Who exactly is that and why are they naked?

I for one dont see playing as an elite a bad thing. Sad that Thel Vandam has been confirmed as absent from the game, im gonna miss Arby. I would love to play as an elite though, Half Jaws would be perfect for an Elite Ops.

People gotta remember that 343 have not themselves said that Elites will not be playable in custom, forge, Ops, even certain playlists in Matchmaking ala Reach...the idea of Elites being excluded completely is something which Game Informer said beacuse they didn't see Elites in the MP they played...

Its looking more and more like Elites will not return to Halo 3 levels but will still occupy a substantial place...hopefully paving a way for their full return to matchmaking once it becomes canonically sound in future Halo games. *crosses fingers for that last part*

• 4 months later...

I really dont think that this will happen, now we may have a point during Spartan Ops when some good Elites play an undercover mission so in essence we get to play as an Elite during that, but I dont think that 343i is going to make an Elite Ops along with a Spartan Ops. That would cost them too much time and money, and that would cost us too much money as well. Also look at the Halo 4 achievements, there is no mention of Elite Ops, only Spartan ops.

• 2 weeks later...

I really dont think that this will happen, now we may have a point during Spartan Ops when some good Elites play an undercover mission so in essence we get to play as an Elite during that, but I dont think that 343i is going to make an Elite Ops along with a Spartan Ops. That would cost them too much time and money, and that would cost us too much money as well. Also look at the Halo 4 achievements, there is no mention of Elite Ops, only Spartan ops.

They could add them with a dlc like BO.