The new war between the states

Production finished from Friday and The Western Republic is now in control of Virginia. I am starting production on 1 submarine and 2 Reapers. Current totals:

25,000 troops

1 Aircraft Carrier

3 Destroyers

2 Submarines

30 Abrams

9 f-22s

6 F-18 Super Hornets

2 Reapers

3 B-2s

7 Apaches

Free Republican Army of Delaware would like to announce the official declaration of our nation-state after throwing off the rule of Pennsylvania and as yet unidentified political forces in Southern New Jersey.

We are requesting aid in the form of Arm's shipments. Sending envoys of our government to all Alliances and states.

Due to our guerilla war against Pennsylvania the Delaware Republican Armies are trained Mercanary/Guerilla fighters skilled in wilderness survival, sabatoge, convoy ambush, assasination, propoganda spreading and general terrorism. They are also well trained in hacking. Delaware Guerilla units are effective at raiding, cutting supply lines, and causing civil unrest in targeted areas. They are not effective in prolonged combat or set piece battles.

In addition our infrastructure was decimated by our war of independance and our production is halved. In dire need of skilled engineers and production equipment AND Fuel.

Will trade the services of our Militiamen for supplies, priority given to Industrial neccessities, and fuel, both of which we are lacking. Will also provide 500 trained men from our militia, for use as Guerilla units, as a token of our good will to any Alliance/State to any alliance which promises to protect us against aggressors. Additional Mercanary Guerillas will be provided to an alliance which gives more Goods. We are aware that the two largest alliances are full, but do not require a membership, would merely like some form of protection while we reconstitute our devastated nation-state.

Current troop totals are:

-10,000 Militia Men (can be deployed in adjacent states by Delaware as Guerillas OR supplied to other states/Alliances as Mercanary Guerillas with aforementioned abilities).

-6 Coastal Defense Batteries ranging up and down our coast.

-6 Guided Missile AA Batteries

*Due to the Dover Air Force base we have been fortunate to protect a large force of Air Units.*

-1 B-2 Stealth Bomber

-2 B-52 Bombers

-2 C-130 "Spectre" Gunships

-2 C-130 "Hercules" Transport Planes (will use to transport Militia to other states/Alliances as well as deployment of Militia as Airborne Troops)

-2 Thuderbolt II "Warthog" ground attack planes

-Wing of 12 F-22 Raptors.

Our Fuel supplies were blown up by Pennslyvania as they abandoned the area, desperately need fuel as we cannot employ Air force until fuel is aquired.

Beginning construction of one Cruiser at the port of Wilmington. Will begin construction of second unit type once industry is restored.

Instead of moving troops, have begun drive among citizens to exchange fuel for War Bonds. Fuel stocks will be sufficient to begin restricted Air operations in one day.

Production from yesterday has finished, current unit totals are as follows:

25,000 troops

1 Aircraft Carrier

3 Destroyers

3 Submarines

30 Abrams

9 f-22s

6 F-18 Super Hornets

4 Reapers

3 B-2s

7 Apaches

I am now starting production on 5 mobile SAM sites and 2 Reapers.

Production of Missile Cruiser was completed, beginning construction on second Cruiser, will be complete by tommorrow.

Current troop totals are:

-10,000 Militia Men (can be deployed in adjacent states by Delaware as Guerillas OR supplied to other states/Alliances as Mercanary Guerillas with aforementioned abilities).

-6 Coastal Defense Batteries ranging up and down our coast.

-6 Guided Missile AA Batteries

-1 B-2 Stealth Bomber

-2 B-52 Bombers

-2 C-130 "Spectre" Gunships

-2 C-130 "Hercules" Transport Planes (will use to transport Militia to other states/Alliances as well as deployment of Militia as Airborne Troops)

-2 Thuderbolt II "Warthog" ground attack planes

-Wing of 12 F-22 Raptors.

-1 Missile Cruiser.

Flying Reconaissance over Pennsylvania and Undead's forces with the few F-22's I can fly with limited fuel.

Repeating offers for Militia services in exchange for Armored Vehicles, Fuel, Industrial equipement etc.

Converting 4000 Militiamen into regular troops for Airborne Operations.

AA and Coastal Batteries have been placed on High Alert.

Question...when we move to attack a territory, do we have to identify specifically what units we are moving into attack with and if/when we take the territory do we keep our units in that territory? Do we have to identify where our forces are if we have control of more than one area?

Other question if we are invaded and occupied, are we allowed to set up governments in exile with allied states, counter-insurgency's, etc. etc?

Current Troop totals are the same as last +1 Cruiser. Repairing my industry, should take two days.

I am declaring War on Undead in Pennsylvania. Am dropping in 4000 Paratroopers and throwing all my Air units into a bombing campaign...will begin siege tomorrow at 10:00 if no resistance is met, putting Pennsylvania under the Delaware flag at 10:00 Friday. The oil fields in West Penn should restore my Fuel to full capacity.

I forgot about this o_o

and Doctor, you can start out with more units, then you make more troops

5 Abrams, 1/2 of missile cruiser

I'll update my troop counts in de mornin too lazy atm to look for it

So how many troops do I start with?

My Updated forces:

10 Air Force bases

5,000 troops to protect the bases.

25 F-22 Raptors

5 B-2 stealth bombers

15 F/A-18 Hornets

1 MQ-9 Reaper (UAV)

5 AH-64 Apache

2 C-5M Super Galaxy

3 C-130 Hercules

2 AC-130

3 CH-47 Chinook

3 V-22 Osprey

1 A-10 Thunderbolt

1 Aircraft Carrier. "U.S.S Trevelyan!"

the Cog move battlegroup Omega to Michigan and will start a siege when able

BG Omega's troop count

27,000 troops

25 Abrams

3 Anti Air

21 F-22s

12 F/A 18s

3 B-2s

1 A-10

8 Apaches

1 Ac-130

1 Carrier

2 Destroyer

1 Sub

1 Missile Crusier

Day 1

Troops: 25,000

1 Destroyer

1/7 of Carrier "Miami"

Request to create alliance "Eastern Border Alliance" [EBA]

Requesting join to the EBA Doc. If you happen to get Main Battle Tanks, wanna trade for some of my Delaware Guerilla fighters?

Industrial capacity has been restored ahead of schedule. Beginning construction of Naval Minefields in the Delaware Bay, will be complete tomorrow. Minefields will require a turn to clear for Naval Battle groups OR encure heavy casualties to Sea-going units.

Using my other recruitment spot to construct 5 MBT's. Are we allowed to raise additional infantry forces with our recruitment slots?

Aerial bombardment has continued in Pennsylvania. No sign of organized resistance from Undeads forces. Siege will begin at 10:00.

So how many troops do I start with?

Pretty much however many you want, but don't start with over 20 of any unit type and try to keep it close to what we started out with.

Starting production on 2 reapers and 5 mobile artillery pieces, current numbers:

25,000 troops

1 Aircraft Carrier

3 Destroyers

3 Submarines

30 Abrams

9 f-22s

6 F-18 Super Hornets

4 Reapers

3 B-2s

7 Apaches

Accepting Viva's request to join the EBA. I

Building: 2/7 of the "Miami" 1 Destroyer

Current:

25,000 Soldiers

2/7 Aircraft Carrier

2 Destroyers

Movement:

Moves out to the coast of Cuba to begin forming the navy. Staying out of conflict until better fortified. Plans to stay until the building of the Aircraft Carrier "Miami" is complete. Destroyers on 24 hour watch. Waiting for further support