The new war between the states

Starts production on 5 M109 Paladin Tanks and 1 A-10 Thunderbolt II

my current troop count (including units being bulit today)

Troops: 25,000

Abrams:20

F-22s:10

B-2s:5

Apaches:13

Paladin tanks:5

F/A 18:2

A-10:2

Edited by Vitamin PWN
add army list

Ok, Kurt, Vita, to answer your questions, you can build out an AC even if you don't border on the ocean and we are just going to ignore the other states.

Now combat, here is how it works:

1. It takes a day to move troops to anywhere in the country.

2. If one side greatly out numbers the other side then they will win automatically and wipe out all of the other troops.

3. If they are somewhat close in number then environmental factors will come into play and so will basic advantages and disadvantages of attacker and defender roles.

4. A group of units can only attack one thing per day. For example the Western Republic assault group can currently only attack one other group or state, but if we split it into two smaller groups than we could attack two things.

5. After initial contact with enemy troops if you defeat them in the first battle or if there is no defense than you can began a siege of the state.

6. Sieges will take 2 full days and can be disrupted if you lose a battle while sieging.

7. After the siege is complete you will gain control of the state and are able to manufacture one more type of unit per day.

For now I will decide the outcome of close battles given the method stated and won't be biased about it, but if anyone else wants to gain this ability just post in the thread and I will explain the system better.

If you have any questions just ask.

the COG forms Battlegroup Omega, unit numbers put up by each member in ()

27,000 troops (10k Director, 6.5k me,6.5k Arch,and 4k Az)

25 Abrams (10 me,10 Az, 5 Director)

3 Anti Air (3 Az)

21 F-22s (10 kurt,5 me, 5 Arch, 1 Az)

12 F/A 18 ( 10 Kurt,2 me)

3 B-2s (3 Me)

1 A-10 (1 me)

8 Apaches (5 me 3 Kurt)

1 Ac-130 (1 Kurt)

1 Carrier (1 Director)

2 Destroyer(2 Arch)

1 Sub (1 Arch)

1 Missile Crusier (1 Arch)

Current troops in New York:

• Army 7,219
  • Navy & Marine Corps 2,636
  • Air Force 677
  • Coast Guard 1,218
  • Active Duty Military 10,532
  • Reserve and National Guard 50,665

13 military bases.

Vehicles:

Land:

20 Abrams, 20 APC

Air:

15 F-22 fighters, 2 Raptor Jets, 3 Grumman B-2 Spirits, 2 B-52 bombers, 1 AC-130

Water:

1 LPD-21, 1 CVB, 1 CVL's, 5 MBTs, and 3 CVE's.

Starts building 1 Grumman B-2 Spirit and 5 MBTs.

Sends five tanks, 5 F-22 fighters, and 1 Grumman B-2 Spirits to each Massachusetts and Connecticut to occupy them. (I can do that right? lol)

Takes a day to travel, then 2 days to siege if not opposed, just look at the rules for sieging, I believe they are on page 3

If Mr. Dino doesn't provide opposition by 9:00pm EST the Assault Group will begin siege on Virginia which will be in Western Control by 6:41 PM on Saturday.

Sends five tanks, 5 F-22 fighters, and 1 Grumman B-2 Spirits to each Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut to occupy them.

Wait... didn't we say like a page ago that we were ignoring unoccupied states?

EDIT: Yea, I'll post the conversation for you and add something into the OP,

question: what happens to unoccupied states when the fighting starts? can we take them over? and if so what would happen if we do, do we get any military bonuses?

Ok, Kurt, Vita, to answer your questions, you can build out an AC even if you don't border on the ocean and we are just going to ignore the other states.