• Army 17,219
  • Navy & Marine Corps 2,636
  • Air Force 677
  • Coast Guard 1,218
  • Active Duty Military 20,532
  • Reserve and National Guard 50,665

13 military bases.

Vehicles:

10 Abrams per base, 200 humvees (50 armored), about 70 F-16 fighters, two Grumman B-2 Spirits, five B-52's, An LPD-21, one CVB, two CVL's, and five CVE's. WHO'S GOT BEEF?!?!? Also, I'm joining COG :D

Cut down on your troops a bit, your 130 tanks seems a tab bit high compared to the next highest being like 15 or something, same with the F-16s.

Production from yesterday has finished, I am now starting production on 5 Abrams and 2 Raptors

EDIT: rules regarding missiles have been updated.

I'll have Kentucky :D

Army : 2,000 infantry.

Navy: One Submarine (yes thats right, the USS Kentucky!)

Air force: 20 F-16s and a drone

Coast Guard: (what coast?)

Reserve: 5.000 .

Fired Chicken: enough to kill the planet 5 times over.

• Like 1

I would like to propose the formation of an attack group for the Western Republic for when we do wage war, I am willing to donate:

- 5,000 troops

- 10 Abrams

- 4 Apaches

- My carrier armed with the 6 F-18s

- 3 B-2s

- 2 Destroyers

to the cause. Anyone else want to donate troops to the group?

Troops

-12,500 troops

-4 Aircraft Carriers (Prometheus, Septithemeus, Poseidon, and the Anaklusmos are moored at hidden locations nearby)

-20 F-22'S

-18 B-2 Bombers

-5 HC-130 Combat King/Combat King II's

-5 Apaches

-4 F-35 Lightning II's

Beginning work on 4 F-22's.

SI, I will donate 10 B-2'S and 15 F-22's to the Attack Force, as well as the Aircraft Carrier, the Anaklusmos.

SI, I will donate 10 B-2'S and 15 F-22's to the Attack Force, as well as the Aircraft Carrier, the Anaklusmos.

Ok, sounds great, now just waiting on ZB, Zag, and Shadow.

I'll say how combat works tomorrow as I'm still buffing out dents in what I have in mind.

• Like 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current troops:

• Army 17,219
  • Air Force 677
  • Coast Guard 1,218

13 military bases.

Vehicles:

Land:

15 Abrams, 20 APC

Air:

15 F-22 fighters, 3 Grumman B-2 Spirits, 2 B-52 bombers, 1 AC-130

Water:

1 LPD-21, 1 CVB, 1 CVL's, 5 MBTs, and 3 CVE's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning production of 5 Tanks and 2 Raptor jets.

I call Tennessee!

My troops:

10 Air Force bases

5,000 troops to protect the bases.

20 F-22 Raptors

5 B-2 stealth bombers

15 F/A-18 Hornets

1 MQ-9 Reaper (UAV)

5 AH-64 Apache

2 C-5M Super Galaxy

3 C-130 Hercules

2 AC-130

3 CH-47 Chinook

3 V-22 Osprey

I know, all Air Force.

Begins production of C-5M, AC-130. (done)

Currently producing Aircraft Carrier and 1 A-10 Thunderbolt. (done)

Begin production of 2/7 aircraft carrier, and 5 F-22 raptors. (done)

Begin production of 4/7 aircraft carrier and 3 F-22 Raptors (i didnt update yesterday.

Here are my updated totals after daily production. I took out the planes that would be on the carriers, and cut it down to 15 per air force base. I also clarified that it was 10 tanks per army base, rather than every base as it seems it was interpreted as. I should point out that this is a very low estimate considering that there is a tank division in New York, which has between 50-100 tanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current troops:

• Army 17,219
  • Air Force 677
  • Coast Guard 1,218

13 military bases.

Vehicles:

10 Abrams per army base (40 total), 200 humvees (50 armored), about 30 F-16 fighters, 3 Grumman B-2 Spirits, five B-52's, An LPD-21, one CVB, two CVL's, 5 MBTs, and five CVE's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning production of 5 Tanks and 2 Raptor jets.

You still need to cut down on your numbers a bit since non of us started above 20 of any unit type (troops are the exception).

My forces that have not been sent to the Assault group have been fortified across the border and even more so in the major cities and are armed and ready. Subs are patrolling the coast and F-22s are running regular patrols.

You still need to cut down on your numbers a bit since non of us started above 20 of any unit type (troops are the exception).

But you said that we could start with what our state has :( Are you telling me that I wasted my time doing a couple hours of research to find accurate figures for the military strength of the state of New York because nobody else did that for their state?

But you said that we could start with what our state has :( Are you telling me that I wasted my time doing a couple hours of research to find accurate figures for the military strength of the state of New York because nobody else did that for their state?

Sorry, I should have edited the OP, you can keep some of your numbers realistic (troop count, specific armed service personnel numbers, etc...) the same, but due to balancing issues as far as ship counts, aircraft, and tanks are concerned we are trying to keep them all relatively equal.