The World Of Halo 4

Archangel Tyrael

Sir, if you read primordium through you would know 100% guilty spark hijacked the infinity some time after the war.

Its not theory its cannon.

343 said primordium and glasslands would have a major point to the story.

Now tell me why introduce a ship made completely with forerunner techonology in a book, Glasslands, and somehow have it go to where master chief is, Requiem.

Guilty spark hijacks a ship and heads to the librarian in primordium.

If you saw the trailer released a few days ago, the Infinity is hijacked and it shows the Didacts glyph, and heads to requiem

Tell me sir, are you too stupid to fit the pieces together?

If guilty spark hijacked a ship other then the infinity can you give me the name of a ship that will make an appearance in halo that isnt the infinity?

Please, read the books thoroughly before questioning.

Sir, if you read primordium through you would know 100% guilty spark hijacked the infinity some time after the war.

Its not theory its cannon.

343 said primordium and glasslands would have a major point to the story.

Now tell me why introduce a ship made completely with forerunner techonology in a book, Glasslands, and somehow have it go to where master chief is, Requiem.

Guilty spark hijacks a ship and heads to the librarian in primordium.

If you saw the trailer released a few days ago, the Infinity is hijacked and it shows the Didacts glyph, and heads to requiem

Tell me sir, are you too stupid to fit the pieces together?

If guilty spark hijacked a ship other then the infinity can you give me the name of a ship that will make an appearance in halo that isnt the infinity?

Please, read the books thoroughly before questioning.

Um, excuse me. Don't come here and start throwing insults at me when I am trying to figure this out. I don't want to read the books. I was just doing simple Google searches and was beginning to agree with you. Goodness man, watch your tone.

And as I was beginning to get at, this isn't the original 343 Guilty Spark, but a duplicate since 343 was destroyed on Installation 04B.

My apologies, I was not trying to insult you.

However, No that is not a duplicate. it is indeed a Fragment of Guilty spark.

When it was found it was completely damaged and thats why he says

"my memory fails i dont think i can finish the story"

People say there are multiple fragments of spark

One as the monitor, one as Chakas himself, one as The Lord of admirals.

But i still think they are one monitor

My apologies, I was not trying to insult you.

However, No that is not a duplicate. it is indeed a Fragment of Guilty spark.

When it was found it was completely damaged and thats why he says

"my memory fails i dont think i can finish the story"

People say there are multiple fragments of spark

One as the monitor, one as Chakas himself, one as The Lord of admirals.

But i still think they are one monitor

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. :)

I'm pretty sure there is an AI fragment (343 guilty spark) of Chakas for every halo. They are copies of an original and they are all responsible for their halo. Spark was picked up in space with no purpose since his ring blew up... twice. I'm almost certaint it was said he was going back to earth for his little friend and the librarian. Or the "geas" that they live on... in (master chief mabey?). My sources are the terminals and books. The epilogue for primordium sucked, at least where the human dioluge and characters were involved, so I could see spark coming back in H 4.

But it is all speculation and useless to argue about because the only people who know **** are not saying anything, so stop arguing over opinions. HAPPY FACE!

I recommend the books because I loved the space battles and stuff, didn't pay attention the the character development to much but it was still great.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I seriously loved the Elites new looks. I think they progressed in that. The legs look like they actually had muscles, not like those in Halo: Reach that look soft and thin. Elites are supposed to be strong and fast, thats why they need those awesome legs. And the faces, OH GAWD the faces. I also loved the grunts. They look more like living creatures and less like walking targets.

Enough about the Covenant, what about us? We're the big baddies in Halo 4 and you're not even discussing how bombastic we'll be! We're gonna straight up wipe the floor with all of you little green cyborgs and your little girlfriend. Our canon fodder may be weak, but we, the Knights, are strong!

WE SHALL PREVAIL!

I love those pillars in the 1st and 5th pictures. Helped remind me why Halo is the best FPS... because it can be unrealistic! I wish more games followed a surrealistic path and stricter. Also the grunt looks a lot tougher and detailed. I hope its head size doesn't pose a problem. When I fire a shot at it, I still want to feel that the bullet explodes it's little loose skull.

I love those pillars in the 1st and 5th pictures. Helped remind me why Halo is the best FPS... because it can be unrealistic! I wish more games followed a surrealistic path and stricter. Also the grunt looks a lot tougher and detailed. I hope its head size doesn't pose a problem. When I fire a shot at it, I still want to feel that the bullet explodes it's little loose skull.

Haha when I fire a shot at it, I want to see the confetti and hear the cheers

• Like 2

Old guilty spark has broken free of his conditioning and has gone off to find his friends,his first entirely individual act since meeting bornstellar.

You mean Chakas right? Because guilty Spark is a fragment of Chakas, just like the other 6 Halo Monitors. This is supported by the fact that in Priordium, Chakas says something like " Isee one of me has already given you trouble"

Man,you guys should read "The dragon never sleeps" by Glen Cook 1987 so much of halo has similar story artifacts that one thinks that we as a species tend to arrive at possible concepts slowly but as a group over a period of time,in this case a sci-fi story.

I suppose the genies are right that we are just self perpetuating clones with slight variances to keep the system viable for reprodution.

Heres an excerpt from the book

"He said his people has been on the web for six million years and they had heard legends from older races who had come across older races that talk of the first race. The builders of the web,once this galaxy was finished they went onto other galaxies and i suppose they are out there now spining the web between stars"

In this book we are the hated controlling species in it's twilight years as a species in it's evolutionary old age.Composed humans,rampant and psychotic A.I,elite alien troops that are beyond human reaction speeds,ships half the size of the moon. Human empire versus an empire of different races led by a race of misguided religious nutty squid like methane breathers.

The Halo universe is Extensive and absolutley beautiful. There can never be another Halo, and it will always be my favourite game.

Like if you agree :)

Agreed. Even the amazing video games didn't exist(which would make sad, as it's my second favorite game series, runner up to kingdom hearts) I would've found the books and love them just as much as I do now

Actually does anyone know if the Prometheans are the main threat?

Because the Storms (covenant group) are after a super weapon, so you would think the MC would be after them more then the Prometheans.

Sorta like the Prometheans have taken the role of the Flood, being more of an annoyance then the main threat.

• Like 1