4 Player Co-op PLEASE!!!

jschumach

No 4 player co-op?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Halo: CE Anniversary to have 4 player co-op?

• Of Course!
    • No, it should stay 2 player co-op.

nonononono. its remastered... REMASTERED!!! not remake damit. its not supposed to have 4 player thats STUPID. hell NO. and as for assassinations.....are you like 12 years old? do you even get what halo is about? hell to the NO thats reach not halo. no way do i want to see halo 1 MC go into third person and pull out a knife he didnt have 10 years ago. **** that

sorry, idk about you, but i have been around since literal day one and no. i want it to feel REAL. not like any other halo coop. sorry but it was local 2 player it should be online 2 player. its a remaster not a remake. theres a difference man

I totally agree with you... It should stay the same, People need to realize they are testing your skills.

nonononono. its remastered... REMASTERED!!! not remake damit. its not supposed to have 4 player thats STUPID. hell NO. and as for assassinations.....are you like 12 years old? do you even get what halo is about? hell to the NO thats reach not halo. no way do i want to see halo 1 MC go into third person and pull out a knife he didnt have 10 years ago. **** that

Relax dude , I agree in a way that a lot of things change , but some things shouldn't...

I think I posted on here earlier, but in regard to 4 player co-op it doesn't mater what we want because it's not happening. It is a remastering not a remake!

For those of you wanting AA's and assassinations you need to go play Reach. CE was a great game and CEA will be also because it is the same game! I would prefer them to remake Reach with no AA's and assassinations and keep it like every other Halo game. Power ups only no Armor Abilities.

ok i have played all the halos and have loved the 4 player co-op plus halo ce takes place as reach is being glassed so put in so reach stuff like assasinations and sprint but not the power up. so a bass ass spartan can snap a elites neck with his bare hands but can't run with out a power up but i would really just like 4 player co-op.

All of the AA's went down with the planet Reach. CE takes place a few days after reach, and the Pillar of Autumn never landed on reach, it stayed in orbit. So the AA's couldn't have made it with the chief.

Dude please change you signature it is way to big.

BTW. I agree with your post.

sorry, idk about you, but i have been around since literal day one and no. i want it to feel REAL. not like any other halo coop. sorry but it was local 2 player it should be online 2 player. its a remaster not a remake. theres a difference man

Well if it is 4 player coop you can choose to only play with 2 people... that way we all get what we want