4 Player Co-op PLEASE!!!

jschumach

No 4 player co-op?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Halo: CE Anniversary to have 4 player co-op?

• Of Course!
    • No, it should stay 2 player co-op.

Ok, so from what I have seen, Halo: CE Anniversary is only going to be a 2 player co-op campaign. WTF??? Why? Why not make it 4 player? If you are going to remake something, remake it right. Allow for 4 player co-op. That is a must! A 4 player co-op of the best campaign of all time is something I have wanted, ever since 4 player co-op was born. Please don't make the mistake of only 2 player co-op. Just give us the option to have 2 more, please!

And I am gonna make a plug for adding assasinations. Just give us the option to do them please, like in Reach. The Chief is clearly more of bad ass than the Spartan III's. Please allow him to illustrate that via assassinations.

Thank you.

sorry, idk about you, but i have been around since literal day one and no. i want it to feel REAL. not like any other halo coop. sorry but it was local 2 player it should be online 2 player. its a remaster not a remake. theres a difference man

sorry, idk about you, but i have been around since literal day one and no. i want it to feel REAL. not like any other halo coop. sorry but it was local 2 player it should be online 2 player. its a remaster not a remake. theres a difference man

Agrees, plus with 4 Spartans in campaign I feel it would be too easy?

ok i have played all the halos and have loved the 4 player co-op plus halo ce takes place as reach is being glassed so put in so reach stuff like assasinations and sprint but not the power up. so a bass ass spartan can snap a elites neck with his bare hands but can't run with out a power up but i would really just like 4 player co-op.

Yeah 4 player co-op would be cool but AGAIN (please read from 343) they are not changing the gameplay! Its not going to happen. the engine is not built for 4 payer only 2. Changing it to support 4 would change then gameplay also for single and 2 player co-op which they are not doing.