Halo should stay on XBOX and no other console.

CrimsonEYEZ

Disagreed.

i think halo should be on PC, as it was meant to be on that originally and it worked perfectly well for halo 1 and halo 2, so, why wouldn't it work any other way? Put it on PC IMO.

Halo CE was my very first Halo game for PC...It was also my first online gaming experience...It was pretty amazing so I have to agree with you.

Considering that Halo was originally designed to be a PC game, it seems ironic that people don't want it on PC. They really should make the rest of the Halo games (especially Halo Wars) for PC, but they know that many people will eventually buy a 360 so they can play Halo.

Considering that Halo was originally designed to be a PC game, it seems ironic that people don't want it on PC. They really should make the rest of the Halo games (especially Halo Wars) for PC, but they know that many people will eventually buy a 360 so they can play Halo.

halo wars would have been great for pc

• Like 1

Those genius' at Microsoft are amazing aren't they? Actually they are also scary as well with all the money they make. Hahaha.

When it comes to Marketing, consoles, and games. Yes. They are amazing. However when it comes to internet explorer... no they are not. ♥ Google Chrome. :)

• 3 months later...