If 343 makes a game after Halo 4, 5, and 6 what should it be about?

CrimsonEYEZ

I don't know what could possinly happen but now is not the time to be asking such questions. For we know very little of the coming fire. We need to be worried about Halo 4. Once it comes out, it will definantly unraivel a lot of the story line for Halo 4, 5, and 6. We need not discuss this anymore in my opinion.

Ithink they most definitely should make a Halo game that changes the dynamics of the gameplay from the running and gunning. ODST sort of did that, but what I'm saying is something like Halo Wars did. Not specifically an RTS, but rather something that just makes the play different and offers up a new challenge.

If anyone has played the new Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier, imagine a decisive and tactical-third person/first person-shooting Halo game! Using tact teams and all new thought up tech (because it's 500 years in the future) to play through environments as say, maybe prequal missions from spartan twos before the covenant war, or even the beginning when they were more common, or ODST's, Marines, or a branch of military they have not used yet.

• 2 months later...

I think that they should make a 3/4 disk game.

Disk 1: MASSIVE campain that is largely free roam (like fallout) Possibly with a 2-4 player co-op (more players would be better but it would stretch the xbox's capability) (with armoury in form of shops scattered across the map)

Disk 2: A HUGE reformed Forge mode, compleate with HUGE maps, weather zones, terein editors, and more tools than ever before. (maybe including a customise vehicle option (garage) where you can edit, combine, share and play with custom vehicles) (armoury in menues)

Disk 3: HUMUGOUS multiplayer (up to 24 players) with new game types such as "war" (12v12 player BTB) and Apocolypes (zombies on a hunmougous scale). Obviosly using the new forge mode to make maps etc. (playable Pre game lobby with armoury in the form of shops)

Disk 4: theater mode and all the other bits and bobs that 343 want to throw in. (armoury in the menues)

Would make for some SIIIIICK game, even if it did put a massive dent in people pockets (i would gladly save up for a year to try and buy it lol.)

Halo Wars 2, nuff said.

Halo wars 2 is already being designed i beleive. also i heared it was kenect compatable =P

-Edited by moderator. This isn't facebook, please don't beg for likes.-

I think that they should make a 3/4 disk game.

Disk 1: MASSIVE campain that is largely free roam (like fallout) Possibly with a 2-4 player co-op (more players would be better but it would stretch the xbox's capability) (with armoury in form of shops scattered across the map)

Disk 2: A HUGE reformed Forge mode, compleate with HUGE maps, weather zones, terein editors, and more tools than ever before. (maybe including a customise vehicle option (garage) where you can edit, combine, share and play with custom vehicles) (armoury in menues)

Disk 3: HUMUGOUS multiplayer (up to 24 players) with new game types such as "war" (12v12 player BTB) and Apocolypes (zombies on a hunmougous scale). Obviosly using the new forge mode to make maps etc. (playable Pre game lobby with armoury in the form of shops)

Disk 4: theater mode and all the other bits and bobs that 343 want to throw in. (armoury in the menues)

Would make for some SIIIIICK game, even if it did put a massive dent in people pockets (i would gladly save up for a year to try and buy it lol.)

Halo wars 2 is already being designed i beleive. also i heared it was kenect compatable =P

While this is a good idea. I wont happen due to the amount of disc space you would need. Plus im not sure even the next xbox would be able to run those Forge Options. Good idea nontheless :D

But if 343 Make a game, they should make a game about the ancient Human v Forerunner war, where you play as a human.

While this is a good idea. I wont happen due to the amount of disc space you would need. Plus im not sure even the next xbox would be able to run those Forge Options. Good idea nontheless :D

But if 343 Make a game, they should make a game about the ancient Human v Forerunner war, where you play as a human.

Well, we have no info on what the new xbox can handle, it might be able to handle double what i have described.

Humans vs Forruners would be cool, who would you play as though?

Agreed a halo wars 2 or another odst game just wouldnt fit the ending of the games

A Halo wars 2 would be pretty cool though. Actually i think i've read about one being made somewhere, not sure about it though...

Another ODST like game would be cool as long as it wasnt basssed around ODSTs. Maybe a group of Spartan VIIs (by the time Halo 6 is out, spartan VIIs probaly will be to xD ) could be the main stars of the game?

Well, we have no info on what the new xbox can handle, it might be able to handle double what i have described.

Humans vs Forruners would be cool, who would you play as though?

Actually no. it has been described as computer graphics. But that still wouldnt be enough to handle those options, its too many variables.

343i has alot of ideas out there to keep halo going but you have to be carefull not to kill it like so many other games out there. But if they go off some of the books and go back to where linda,John and the other spartans came into play that would be really great. If they really felt like it tho i dont know if it would be a good idea,go back to when they was kids being chosen for the spartan program or some of the other missions they was sent on. but who knows we will see after halo 4 comes out what they will do my hat is off to 343i reguardless for trying to do there best to keep halo alive.

i am a halo pilot i love flying everything . they should make a halo completly around ships

a large multiplayer where it splits u up into 2 groups covenent and unsc and everytime u rank up u unlock a different ship or something close to it

we need to be able to fly pelicans

Maybe something about the Halo Marines and you play as them.....

or play as the covenent

or make a halo universe and be able to use everyone and everything from all halos kinda like modded halo 1 pc

They should make retro-style LCD Halo games put in overpriced enclosures, music/voice samples, and artwork style.

Eh, I think it could be Marathon. It should be, after all what a better way to appreciate the roots of Halo that go as far back as before it existed (that is if Halo isn't a parallel to Marathon).

I had these ideas floating around my head for an Inheritor Trilogy. They're still sloppy, but here.

-Halo 7-

Taking place after the Didact's rightful reclaimed imprisonment, Humanity, if not existence itself, lays in a state of uncertain tragedy after a Precursor race was finished by a sacrificial tactic. Stranded in the darkest, least accessible points of our infinite universe, a mortally wounded John follows his own path to find the Hybrid Elusive Destroyer... Which has haunted for an uncounted billion, if not trillion, revolutions. Every stretch of existence has its evils- but numerous are worse than others and had likely become closer to us than conceivable. Does Cortana hold many greater history for that matter?

-Halo 8-

Remnants of an asteroid field show signs of an undiscovered eons in existential history. But are they truly ripe for information of true infinite life? An unknown colony of humans dressed in vague combat dresses explain their origin with impossible detail. Humans existed within a marathon that had both caused uprising and cataclysmic downpour across the horizons. The field of asteroids had been artifact-heavy remnants from an ancient enemies attack trillion years, somewhere after the 2700's had come to pass- but time does not function as it should over here. Things go from bad to worse as John fights inconceivable odds mentally, physically... And mechanically.

-Halo 9-

'Any existence is better than this- or yours'

This battleroid made many decisions for John and Cortana. Will you break infinity to correct existence with the Elusive Hybrid? Or will everything fall to a threat worse to Flood, W'rkncacnter as it had before....

Could going back, stopping Forerunner and Human existence alleviate your identity?

Or befall Destiny.

Honestly, Halo has so much to offer its insane. It really can continue for 100 years because we have a timeline from 2525 to 2557(and I'm assuming it will increase). There are hundreds, thousands even, of battles in this universe that they could all offer war stories similar to ODST and Reach, giving off a feel of desperation. And the inclusion of the forerunners means that there will always be mystery. Smething tells me the prometheans aren't the only forerunner force out there, and the precursors will always offer mystery. Basically what I'm saying is that no matter how many secrets and experiences we go through, the universe is so rich and offers so much potential, that play Halo 20 could still offer you the same sense of awe and wonder that Halo CE gives you.