bungie vs 343 Industries

HALO 4 FAN

Guest hotdog8818

Everyone has opinions. 343 hasn't made any halos yet so you cant really judge yet. Also bungie changed video games in the new century

We all know Bungie created it. They made it what it is today. Which in my opinion is that Halo is the greatest game ever. It changed the way I play games, and also the way I treat the other players other than myself and friends who enjoy Halo just as much as I do. Halo has an immortal story that will go on forever in the hearts of those who truly care about the game and community. Along with the game, the Community will keep Halo's story growing, expanding, pulling in more fans, and keeping the fans that were here since the beginning. I will never give up on Halo, nor will I give up on the community. That is my promise and I will keep it.

Bungie made us 3 epic games Halo 1, 2 and 3. 343 hasnt even proved they can make a great game yet, they failed with halo anniversary multiplayer in my opinion. Bungie all the way until I can play and judged Halo 4.

Guest GDF Apache

I'd say bungie for reach and halo 3, but 343 because they have almost all of bungie

Its hard to tell but since a majority of 343 is grizzled Bungie employees and youthful moderator, Bungie eventually will be completely full of new people. But overall, there is no definite on who is better. And since the founders of Bungie are still at Bungie, they are starting to get ingolfed in newbies, they will be the only legit bungie employees and 343 is technically a Bungie company in a new skin. But I'm not sure because I may be wrong. Correct me where I'm missing something.

How can anyone state that 343industries is better than Bungie? It doesn't make sense, Bungie has laid the foundation of Halo, aren't you all grateful for that? All 343industries has released so far is a map pack and a remake, there is no way 343i has a better reputation than Bungie already. That's just stupid.

At least wait till Halo 4 until you pick favorites.

• Like 1