Azaxx's Halo Drawings

Azaxx

Can your mind go through the creative process and create your own picture and not just steel.

Technically it isnt stealing, people ask for their image, like Cupmans spartan, thats his image,and he wanted me to draw it. And plus i am still good at creating my own art. This was one way off being kind to those around me, if u dont like me being nice, dont ask for anything.

• Like 1

I'm gonna ask for Rainbow Dash fighting banshees. If you won't draw that, replace Dash with a Pelican. :)

Thanks man, it would be cool if you would do this. Send me a msg or reply or whatever and tell me if you'll draw it.

P.S: You're a f****** amazing drawer, keep it up.

Update!

Ok, Wozzy, your image has been done, i will upload it when i get a chance, i have exams and so its hard to do these. Then at currently pending and future requests; i will no longer post the art here, but in the gallery, this will clean the topic up and less pages are created.

Once i finish a picture, the image will be uploaded to the gallery and i will post a link here to it.

Also, once my exams finish i will be back up to my former speed, but thats in three weeks.

End of update.

Hope you understand :)

• Like 2

Update!

Ok, Wozzy, your image has been done, i will upload it when i get a chance, i have exams and so its hard to do these. Then at currently pending and future requests; i will no longer post the art here, but in the gallery, this will clean the topic up and less pages are created.

Once i finish a picture, the image will be uploaded to the gallery and i will post a link here to it.

Also, once my exams finish i will be back up to my former speed, but thats in three weeks.

End of update.

Hope you understand :)

That's fine Azaxx as long as I know it's ready.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...