The Fine Arts

I decided to make myself a different avatar as my old one did not go well with this site:

Undead343iAvatar.png

That is a close up of the image you can see the normal size of it by looking at my Avatar. Tell me what you think!

• Like 1

That is really good undead, mad props for ya!

Don't you think its a big avatar though, the symbol is beast though!

I made it bigger for Photobucket. I also removed the background to make it look more professional. But it looks a lot better with the background for the actual avatar (in my opinion)

I know, but Theo is head of the art department and all art must go through him.

Not all art.

All art-related that contributes to the forum goes through me. Why you ask? Because we want to maintain a certain level of skill and creativity if we are to present art that could be seen as official 343i art. That's why we made the signature shop.

I'd appreciate it if everyone would follow the rules.

• Like 1

Not all art.

All art-related that contributes to the forum goes through me. Why you ask? Because we want to maintain a certain level of skill and creativity if we are to present art that could be seen as official 343i art. That's why we made the signature shop.

Sorry, I should have worded that better. Yes, I meant all forum contributing art. I was just saying, because you were not to pleased when undead was opening his own sig shop... But, he didn't know.

Not all art.

You should make a thread and have a mod pin it.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a self portrait I did a little while ago, I was a little hesitant to post it but, ehh what the hell ;) Also my Forerunner concept is almost complete, it was an 'on and off' project so I will be happy to update on that also :)

ZPq8E.jpg

• Like 1