The Fine Arts

Oh9PE.jpgThis is my picture of Master Chief :3 You can't see it vvery well, but the foreground is Master Chief looking up with his gold visor (it took me a very veery long time to find gold pencil ._.) and the background is based of the scenery off the first Halo Reach mission: Winter contingency. Also featuring a Corvette :) hope you like it!
  • Like 1

asiangirl.png

Thats my latest work in photoshop.

I'll maybe have a shop up soon enough for people to request sigs and what not from me.

Plus it'll help me get back into it.

All art must go through theorix. He doesn't allow for unauthorized sigs; always ask his permission. I don't think he'd appreciate you opening another sig shop. But he'd be glad if you could help in his, as long as you ask! :)

a>This is my picture of Master Chief :3 You can't see it vvery well, but the foreground is Master Chief looking up with his gold visor (it took me a very veery long time to find gold pencil ._.) and the background is based of the scenery off the first Halo Reach mission: Winter contingency. Also featuring a Corvette :) hope you like it!

AWESOME!!!

All art must go through theorix. He doesn't allow for unauthorized sigs; always ask his permission. I don't think he'd appreciate you opening another sig shop. But he'd be glad if you could help in his, as long as you ask! :)

Doesn't seem much fair does it?

other people make graphics too.

Doesn't seem much fair does it?

other people make graphics too.