what happend to the spirit of fire

thefish54501

but in the legendary end, the AI said "Captain, something has happened" and then the game popped back at the menus

Yea they come across something and I know for a fact 343 won't leave us without a sequel to that game. Mark my words. I've said it in other threads as well I knew they were making a Halo 4 and I know they're going to make a Halo Wars 2. But as of now they're status is MIA floating with no power in space.

Yea they come across something and I know for a fact 343 won't leave us without a sequel to that game. Mark my words. I've said it in other threads as well I knew they were making a Halo 4 and I know they're going to make a Halo Wars 2. But as of now they're status is MIA floating with no power in space.

I would love to see a parody of a halo 4 trailer, seeing the spirit of fire crashing into forward unto dawn with MC on the outside then he splats on the window dead

Guest hotdog8818

If you read book they slam into a asteroid felt catches on fire and blows up by some other planet.

ok I'm glad your ok and your family on the other post

Well, I played and completed Halo wars. They are al in cryo sleep somewhere in space, similar to how Halo 3 left off, but they have a full ship, not half. So, they're just stranded in space. Pretty craptacular way to forget about some characters. I miss the Red Team, although at the end of Halo wars, they left a cliff hanger, Sequal? Oh boy I need to wipe the milk off my keyboard.

auykfgeuvrkdihsefig Ok, Maybe it might be crashed in Halo 4's planet? LOL not impossibru, but possibru.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Both Halo Nation and Halopedia as well as the timeline in Halo Wars state that the Spirit of Fire is list as lost with all hands as of February 10th 2534. Also, please correct me if I am wrong, the Spirit of Fire was not out of power, they overloaded their Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine not their reactor, so the ship still had power. Therefore, the Spirit of Fire is not drifting in space but is using it's engines to travel to a certain location, as eluded to by the final view of the Spirit of Fire right before Halo Wars credits and there was no references to the regular engines of the Spirit of Fire being damaged. However, it is fully possible that the Spirit of Fire's reactor and/or it's engines could have been damaged as a result of traveling so close to a star.

In all due respect,