jc slide

Halo 4 should be like halo 3  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Halo 4 should be like halo 3 with differnet maps and a new campaign

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care
    • Yes sounds amazing

I think halo 4 should be a exact remake of halo 3. It should have completly new maps but keep heretic and guardian. It should have no dmr all br as a main weapon. They should maybe add 1 or two weapons. Also have a new campaign and add items to forge. They should have the halo 3 ranking system or halo 2 ranking system. Also have social with ranks and exp but you never lose your ranks and still get people of any level. It will make social more competive but also fun. Halo 4 should be a little better graphics then halo 3. But also should have more playist and keep a playist that is exactly like halo 3. So like halo 3 doubles will be in halo 4. It should have no jetpacks sprint armour locks or anything dum like that. Should also keep bubble shields regens and ect... I think that reach is not a fun game escpically because their is no ranking system but comment if you agree.

It needs to be it's own game. But it doesn't need to be anything like cod or other games. This is halo. Halo 2-3 are perfect examples of what this game needs to go by. It needs a working rank system. New maps that are actually worth a damn. And the br. We don't need sprint jetpack or those gay things. They ruin it in my opinion. We should go by what MLG uses. Anyway I suppose we will see how "halo" halo 4 is soon enough.

Hey lets all like what i post so someone can get this :)?

No **** move intended. Just a good story i tell many.

Halo 4 will not be like Halo 3 in gameplay. Why? Because Halo 3 is Halo 3 and Halo 4 is Halo 4. Halo 4 will have its own gameplay and modes and ways it can help MP. But for now all we can ask 343i to do..Is make Halo 4 more Halo 4ish because thats what it will be.

I do like your idea. But its already intended in the "First Look" All maps in MP will not be tied to campaign at all sir :)