High ranks but low play time?

11LSTANLEY

Is it just a bug bug or is reach full of cheaters.

I have recently come across allot of players with a really high rank, but when I look at their playtime it can sometimes say a day or even less and it also says they barely have any kills?

I'm really confused any help?

I don't think that the playtime that you were looking at accounted for all aspects of the game. Maybe they just played a lot of campaign and firefight, and not as much matchmaking.

There is also no Halo: Reach cheaters, and definitely not a bug.

-MaGIIXz

Ah ok.

I think I'm going to play a bit more campaign and fire fight if it gets you that high.

Thanks MaGIIXz

Campaign and firefight only get you so far, really, and the only way to really attain a high rank through campaign/offline firefight is to be completely offline, but when you do go online, you get demoted. You're best bet is playing matchmaking. Besides, rank means nothing in Reach, it doesn't show skill, just how much you've played.

Campaign and firefight only get you so far, really, and the only way to really attain a high rank through campaign/offline firefight is to be completely offline, but when you do go online, you get demoted. You're best bet is playing matchmaking. Besides, rank means nothing in Reach, it doesn't show skill, just how much you've played.

That's why I hate the reach ranking system

Lol that video is two years old from that post xD And that guy has long since been banned. There are cheaters, but fewer actual modders than you might expect. The normal cheating is afking or partying up with 6 "guests" and two actual players. And even these guys get banned or rank reset more often than not.

Is it just a bug bug or is reach full of cheaters.

I have recently come across allot of players with a really high rank, but when I look at their playtime it can sometimes say a day or even less and it also says they barely have any kills?

I'm really confused any help?

Most High Ranks that suck seem to have an Insane amount of Firefight kills.

Most High Ranks that suck seem to have an Insane amount of Firefight kills.

^ True story. One of the best ways to rank up really quick is with firefight. Plus, most of the newer folks have the advantage of custom challenges as well, making firefight even more profitable for ranking up.

At the moment I'm using the custom challenges and am able to get around 20, 000 Cr every 3 hours or so and I've ranked up from a brigadier to nearly a General in about 4 days without much effort so this must be how.

Define "really high ranks" for me, because I was able to go from SGT G2 to General in about 2 weeks or so.

Oh and when I mean really high ranks I mean like Forerunners and inheritors and novas.

some people just love firefight i guess. personally i play one game and get tired of it. i used to do it just to get challenges but i can't really play firefight and enjoy it, too boring.

ye I realised that rank doesn't mean anything all the forunners I have come up against are really bad

das mean....i'm a forerunner.