Absolutely Unacceptable!

Veer Zamamai

There has been no seen footage as a elite on mp yet. But because the "War Games" is a holographic thing on infinity im guessing no. (which makes me sad cus that means so far we dont have spartan vs. elite invasion or if invasion will come back at all)

There has been no seen footage as a elite on mp yet. But because the "War Games" is a holographic thing on infinity im guessing no. (which makes me sad cus that means so far we dont have spartan vs. elite invasion or if invasion will come back at all)

Excellent, now stop posting in dead topics.

• 1 month later...

I can see why many people are raging about this decision, but I completely agree with it. 343 wanted to tell a story with their multiplayer, and make the spartans more than just sets of armor. That means that elites can't be playable. I do sympathize though, I love elites, especially in the Arbiter sections of Halo 2. I am glad than they are more than the cardboard cutout enemies of most games, and I hope that they stay that way.

Ack, why must this thread continue to be active? This issue was solved months ago, on page 5! There's no reason to bring it back up. The past is the past, the topic is discussed, lets move on to others, ok?

Ya. This topic needs to be locked and sent to the depths of this forum.