Absolutely Unacceptable!

Veer Zamamai

why not make flood in mp...??? for like zombies... and stuff... when one dies they turn in to a flood MC or flood Elite and what not :/ blah blah weird how things are changing... i hope it is still good and isn't being changed to match up to cod or mw..................

Strip away the straw-men, the unnecessary back-and-forths, and the continual moving of things from the original topic; what are we actually disagreeing on?

Do you think the real tangible world is subjective, or just our perceptions and opinions of it? Is there such a thing as objective and solid truth? Seems simple enough.

The issue is it wouldn't make sense with the canon 343i is trying to build around Multiplayer.

That's the thing, we aren't bothered about them in Matchmaking, we want them in Custom Games and Forge. So we can play as them like we always have.

People are misunderstanding 343's words. They didn't say that the Elites were not in Halo 4. They just say that they will not be in Matchmaking because Matchmaking in Halo 4 is focused primarly on the Spartan IV's. This DOES NOT they are not in the game. They will probably be in Custom Games and in Forge.

• Like 1

I think this argument should be just about finished. I think we have all seen the new elites.

Just because you have seen all the 'new Elites' as you have suggested, doesn't mean this argument should stop.

There is also nothing that suggests this was an argument at all, just a discussion that got a little out of hand. That's all it was...that's all it is.

So you're not going to get the next installment in the series because you can't play as an Elite in multiplayer? Not only is that a stupid grudge, but I know for a fact when all your friends are playing having a blast you're going to get it. I liked playing as an Elite in Halo 2, but in Halo 3 I said I don't care... It shouldn't be that big of a deal. Plus it allows 343 to focus on one character model. Making much more enjoyable armor.

I still don't see what the giant problem is with the disappearance of elites. Sure, they were a fun edition to multiplayer in previous titles, but elites just won't work in halo 4 multiplayer. Your arguement of `well, what of all of they elite clans, and the elite lovers, and the fans that have practically devoted half of their life to learning about these animated aliens?` Well, all I have to say is to the elite clans: Nothing is stopping all of you from getting together in a game of forge or custom games, and doing what you want to do. Elite lovers: You can all still admire elites by simply playing the campaign. The only addition of which you will not see them is just multiplayer. And for those that have basically devoted half of their life, what can I say. Halo is just a video game, not to be taken seriously. And elites are just an animated enemy in a video game. Also not to be taken that seriously. Just face it, guys, because of the way multiplayer is tied to the campaign as spartan IV training aboard the infinity, elites are not possible to include in the multiplayer experience. This is change, people, and this is the way halo grows. Not how it ends.

• Like 4

I still don't see what the giant problem is with the disappearance of elites. Sure, they were a fun edition to multiplayer in previous titles, but elites just won't work in halo 4 multiplayer. Your arguement of `well, what of all of they elite clans, and the elite lovers, and the fans that have practically devoted half of their life to learning about these animated aliens?` Well, all I have to say is to the elite clans: Nothing is stopping all of you from getting together in a game of forge or custom games, and doing what you want to do. Elite lovers: You can all still admire elites by simply playing the campaign. The only addition of which you will not see them is just multiplayer. And for those that have basically devoted half of their life, what can I say. Halo is just a video game, not to be taken seriously. And elites are just an animated enemy in a video game. Also not to be taken that seriously. Just face it, guys, because of the way multiplayer is tied to the campaign as spartan IV training aboard the infinity, elites are not possible to include in the multiplayer experience. This is change, people, and this is the way halo grows. Not how it ends.

You speak the truth sir!

Hmmm... Elites not being in Muitiplayer.. I can see why this is pratical. When Bungie tried diffrent classes with stat diffrences, it tipped the balance of the spectrum towards the Spartans, rendering WORT WORT WORT not quite as awesome as it should have been. Therefore, with everyone being the same player, it's balanced and therefore not unfair to say it probably was a good idea. For Campaign, however, we need a joke difficulty where you play as an Unggoy and you die in one hit from anything. IT HAS TO BE DONE. (In all seriousness though, multiple pllayers for campaign is probably a good idea, it'll spice up the storyline quite a bit.)

That's your opinion and to be honest I do not care. We take it seriously because we cannot do this sort of thing in real life and it will not happen, not it our lifetime and to get more of a kick out of it. There's more to it that just having fun, Jesus Christ explore the game in greater depth.

That's your opinion and to be honest I do not care. We take it seriously because we cannot do this sort of thing in real life and it will not happen, not it our lifetime and to get more of a kick out of it. There's more to it that just having fun, Jesus Christ explore the game in greater depth.

I had a long response to this but decided to walk away from my computer and come back to it a bit later, reread it, and now I'm posting this.

Honestly, to say that there is more to a game than having fun is mind boggling. The whole purpose for a game is to have fun. There is no greater depth to it than that. If you don't find a game fun, don't play it. If that means you don't get Halo 4 because there are no elites, and you won't find it fun, then fine. That's entirely your choice. But to act as if it is this great injustice to all of these "elite clans" who "take it seriously"? That's asinine.

• Like 1

I had a long response to this but decided to walk away from my computer and come back to it a bit later, reread it, and now I'm posting this.

Honestly, to say that there is more to a game than having fun is mind boggling. The whole purpose for a game is to have fun. There is no greater depth to it than that. If you don't find a game fun, don't play it. If that means you don't get Halo 4 because there are no elites, and you won't find it fun, then fine. That's entirely your choice. But to act as if it is this great injustice to all of these "elite clans" who "take it seriously"? That's asinine.

Yes, because people just play the game for Matchmaking and to have fun, when really they aren't exploring it in depth. I bet many here don't even know what a Raid is, my point exactly.

Its amazing how much crap we have given this guy for just saying two sentences. I think it is about time we ignore this guy. There have been over 1000 views on this thread and that is a lot for a troll to have. I say stop the feeding.

Its amazing how much crap we have given this guy for just saying two sentences. I think it is about time we ignore this guy. There have been over 1000 views on this thread and that is a lot for a troll to have. I say stop the feeding.

There is a very big difference between a 'Troll' as you suggested, and someone who is annoyed and is standing up for his rights. I'm not trolling, just stating the obvious. You don't like it, don't come back here again, simple. Have a grand day, oh yeah and by the way.

[22:35:32] Fal 'Taralumee : Well thank you for sharing that...delightful talk. I personally enjoyed this. Any personal displeasure with this conversation cannot be taken up with me and must, most certainly be taken up with my lawyer. Unfortunately, I am a Sangheili and he will not listen to a human, any complaints will be taken as a threat and your Planet will be glassed. Thank you, have a nice day.

There is a very big difference between a 'Troll' as you suggested, and someone who is annoyed and is standing up for his rights. I'm not trolling, just stating the obvious. You don't like it, don't come back here again, simple. Have a grand day, oh yeah and by the way.

What "rights"? Your "right" to have elites in a game? No. Just no. Nobody has a "right" to anything in a game. With this argument, I say that I should be able to start with a rocket launcher and a shotgun at the beginning of every game, it's my "right". See how silly that is? And if you want to argue this point, then let's put it this way. 343 Industries has every right to not include elites in their game.

What "rights"? Your "right" to have elites in a game? No. Just no. Nobody has a "right" to anything in a game. With this argument, I say that I should be able to start with a rocket launcher and a shotgun at the beginning of every game, it's my "right". See how silly that is? And if you want to argue this point, then let's put it this way. 343 Industries has every right to not include elites in their game.

Nope, not necessarily as people want Sangheili in Halo 4, therefore in not doing that they would be displeasing the Audience, making bad game makers and then everyone would hate them, again.

You're just mad because you were probably apart of a Spartan clan that was completely and utterly destroyed by a Sangheili clan, why so mad? :D

Clans, in my mind, are pointless. Never been a part of one, never plan on joining one. And what was that last post even about? It's 343's game, they can do with it what they will. I don't honestly care how many elite clans are out there. I've seen the numbers, what was it, at least 12 with at least 1,000 members? In the whole grand scheme of things, should 343 cater to 12,000 people, or should they just make their game, knowing that the other 4,000,000 people that buy the game will be happy?

The only people in this whole thread that seem to really care about the Sangheili being in Halo 4 are you, and maybe what, 6 or 7 other people? I haven't seen much rage about this elsewhere, save for the 9 or 10 topics that popped up when this was first announced, and even then, it has been about the same 10 people arguing for the inclusion of elites. I don't see this audience that they are displeasing.

What I do see is a lot of people who are excited about Halo 4. Not because elites are not included, but because the game sounds and is looking phenomenal. So like I said earlier, if having elites is such a big deal to you, then don't purchase the game. It's as simple as that.

Clans, in my mind, are pointless. Never been a part of one, never plan on joining one. And what was that last post even about? It's 343's game, they can do with it what they will. I don't honestly care how many elite clans are out there. I've seen the numbers, what was it, at least 12 with at least 1,000 members? In the whole grand scheme of things, should 343 cater to 12,000 people, or should they just make their game, knowing that the other 4,000,000 people that buy the game will be happy?

The only people in this whole thread that seem to really care about the Sangheili being in Halo 4 are you, and maybe what, 6 or 7 other people? I haven't seen much rage about this elsewhere, save for the 9 or 10 topics that popped up when this was first announced, and even then, it has been about the same 10 people arguing for the inclusion of elites. I don't see this audience that they are displeasing.

What I do see is a lot of people who are excited about Halo 4. Not because elites are not included, but because the game sounds and is looking phenomenal. So like I said earlier, if having elites is such a big deal to you, then don't purchase the game. It's as simple as that.

That's what I said previously, but obviously you do not pay attention. Plus, Sangheili have already been confirmed in Custom Games and Forge, so you know what, kiss my batty!