Lets make a halo story together

Killer K34

-Do you see? there are some kind of flood insects that seems like big sipiders on the outsides walls Better we kill them before they start making damage on the roof-

-And that is not the only problem- said Jack - I think that the UNSC is going to destroy the hole planet. I found the protocole Sanitary Extermination. For years the UNSC know the flood but they keeped in sectret. They just make this protocole in the case of a planet were atacked by the flood and the humans canot recober it. They are going to send Bombers to the planet and then some units to destroy the rests. We must go to the Space Deck or find a Pelican is sopuse that a human ship is in the oustside of the planet. I think that they will send the Bombers in 2 weeks. In the cas that we dont find a ship we have a Bunker here but after that we will have no ways to get out from the plane- Jack gets interrumped when a flood break the wall Fastly Taylor Taked out his shotgun and kill him. -It is decided We need to go-

by taylor you mean tyler right? im going to make a little edit in the last post on the story and say the protocole sanitary Extermination is the planetary security protocole. this has a section that states (if the population is all cleared from the planet and the threat is going from planetary to intergalactic then the use of a HELONUKE is authorized to destroy the planet (if HELONUKE is accessable)

"I said its time to go!" Tyler said as he was hopping into their warthog they had been fortifying over the last couple weeks for the event of this happening. Jack got into the back of the gunner while an ODST trooper Benson Wiles they found two days ago hopped into the passanger seat. the rest of their group either had been infected or torn apart by this flood. Tylers smartlink connected to his helmet to the car wirelessly started it right up by just by using his voicecommand to make the car start. "Jeez ill never get tired of the things our smartlinks can do!" just as Jack said that they rammed the warthog through the garage door to the outside. "didnt you link the garage to your smartlink?" "yea but why go under when you can plow right on through!" "and i used to wonder how we would come home from every mission with most of our equipment broken" jack laughed as he started the turret to mow down the infected.

As they plowed through the flood to the open area behind then they all heard a loud crash. turning around they saw in horror as a local species to the planet called Knolap which was one of the largest land mammles found by humans weighing three times that of the african elephants on earth, it was as tall as the house walked on all fours and had the resemlence of a rhino and a buffalo. of course in this case it looked far different then i had ever seen before, the beast had been infected by the flood and looked to have tentacles comming out of the beast head and large lumps that seemed to be filled with flood like those carrier forms. the beast plowed through the house tearing it to peices. "well should we show our new friend back their the rest of our ordanence?" jack smuckered. without responding Tyler click on his smartlink on his helmet and stated "light em up diana" "with pleasure" a second later their pelican rockets they found with the odst and the cratefull of tankmines exploded tearing apart the Knolap as it had done with the house. "whooiee!!! Look at all that meat fly around!" Ben laughed

Driving away from their "old home" they they set to a new destination 4 hours away. after a half hour as Tyler had looked troubled he looked up "Diana since this is restriced information on where the flood first came from and the fact that their out again i need to know where that information came from. "well due to the circumstances it looks like i can devulge some the info" she said as her avater popped up on the dashboard of the warthog. "10 years ago we had discovered a satalite which had alot of info with a distress signal from the spirit of fire. we were never able to find the spirit but this did comfirm contact with a new parasitic species, However due to the damage to the satalite for it had been out for 7 years, we were only able to obtain little of the information which mostly resulted in prepare for this threat if ever encountered, and be ready to make some sacrifices. other then that we could not access any more information from it. we could only get a track on something call a shieldworld but when we went to the coordinance given there was nothing to be seen so it was taken as part of incomplete coordinence or incomplete information.

"hmmm. . . . . .in the planetary securety protocal it says that their must be no population on the planet to preform HELONUKE procedure, and they couldnt overide that the ships AI cannot do that kind of harm unto mankind because of their programming" "Well what if they dont know were here?" "what do you mean diana, it said they recieve our transmissions." "well part of that satalite intel said that they were able to connect to the infected soldiors emergancy beacons and lure in troops with fake distress calls in the tranmissions." Tyler got a look of shock on his face "wait your not saying that. ." Diana cut him off "yes they can hack into our technology and if thats the case, then they could be decieving us into thinking they recieved our messages while they can jamm them and make it look like no one is on the planet. also in the information it says this was only possible when something called a gravemind was on the planet." "well" tyler said "looks like our top priority is to find this gravemind and make bits and pieces out of it or it could just possibly use the planetary defenses to blow us out of the sky if we try to fly out of here" as tyler said that Ben looked over at me and said "well if they are decieving us then why would they trick the UNSC to blow the planet?" Jack popped in saying "that might be what their hoping on planning. . . . . . . ."

• 2 months later...

We kept on driving hoping to find a sign of this 'Gravemind'. We figured that he would be where the amount of flood was largest but they were swarming everywhere we went. "Dammit!", shouted Jack, "How are we supposed to find this thing!". Then something strange happened, we picked up a UNSC beacon signal about 10 miles away. "I thought we were the only ones left," said Benson. "Let's go investigate," I said and Jack drove towards the beacon.

• Like 1

We got to the beacon and what we saw terrified us.There were infected everywhere. "What do you think Jack, Should we back out? They dont seem to notice us yet." I said. "Human presence detected. Someone's still alive." Diana voiced over the comm in our helmets. "If there's someone here we have to find him." With that we fired into the flood with everything we had. It seems like a bad idea now, but we needed something to fight for. Chunks of flesh flew everywhere and the more we killed the more seemed to pop up. We kept fighting for what seemed to be hours. Grenades were low and so was ammo. "Sir, we're getting surrounded." Ben said still firing off his assalt rifle. "I've got an idea!" Jack shouted out over the storm off bullets. "What ever your going to do, do it fast!" I yelled back. Jack jumped onto the turret of our armored warthog and swung it around to face the horde of monsters. "Duck!" He began to mow down the flood left and right. When the cloud of blood and infected flesh came to a calm there was nothing left. Just bits and peaces of what once was the flood. "That was close" I said grabbing his hand and helping him off the back of the warthog "To close". "What a mess" Diana said jokingly "If I'm right someone should be in the small structure to our left." "And if your wrong?" I asked. "Lets just hope I'm not."....

• Like 1

As we approched the structure a small swarm of infected scuttled from the doors and windows, I heard a gunshot. "UNSC standard issue DMR" said Diana.

"so we have men in there?" i replied.

"well a man yes." she said

I turned to Jack, "Jack, you know the drill. Building clearance and hostage recovery"

"Oooohhh, I love that simulation!" he replied

"so do I, lets go."

We stacked up either side of the door, I throw in a Flash Bang. 3..2..1.. "BANG" Me and Jack ran inside and took out any remaining hostiles in the first room. "Clear!" I shouted.

Ben ran in and secured the second room I heared 3 shots of his Shotgun "Clear!"

Me and jack moved through the second room and into the third, a huge swarm of infected came through all sides, there was a staircase on my left and I could hear a voice comming from there. "quick, up there!"

We all ran up the stairs ben at the rear using his shotgun to take out anything that got to close.

At the end of the long room we could see a silohette. my helmet tourches activated as we entered the dark room.

• Like 1

Is anybody else going to write something? I would but I cant think of anything.

If no one does in another week ill finish the story up and then do some editing to it but try to stay true to what this story has layed out, im just going to make it all fit together better

"Not so bright." The man limped out of the corner with a DMR in one hand and a stick holding him up with the other. Ben and the spartans saluted the man. "at ease. I am Captain Alexander of the UNSC Phoenix. My ship was docked on this planet when the Flood outbreak occurred" he pauses "I've lost a lot of good men and women to these damn things."

"As have we, sir." Jack said.

"Lets get moving before we get stuck in this room." I said as a few flood forms skurried inside the room. A quick few burst from my Assalt rifle took care of them. Before we new it more and more flood started to come up the stairs right outside of the room. We broke one of the windows so we would be able to jump out. Jack quickly jumped out the window and scoped out the area outside the house. After a few moments I tossed the captain down to Jack. "Alright Ben, Its your turn. I'll be behind you." I said.

"I don't think so spartan. I'm expendable, if anybody is going to get off this rock and tell our tale, it would be you. Here, take my extra mag." He handed me his last magazine. I was about to go out the window as I hear his voice to my right. "Hey spartan. Good luck." I take one last look at him and I jump. As I hit the ground I see Jack with the captain in his arms and he gives me too familiar of a look. "Ben's staying behind." I say. We double time it towards our warthog as the sound of gunfire dies down. "He'll be remembered" Diana said as I got onto the gunner seat of the warthog. "I know."

Finally thought of something to right. It's a bit sad but I like it and it seems to fit in with the story. Hopefully someone else will also write something. And I was thinking of doing that too (when it was finished0. Just re-writing what everyone wrote and then posting it.

"Not so bright." The man limped out of the corner with a DMR in one hand and a stick holding him up with the other. Ben and the spartans saluted the man. "at ease. I am Captain Alexander of the UNSC Phoenix. My ship was docked on this planet when the Flood outbreak occurred" he pauses "I've lost a lot of good men and women to these damn things."

"As have we, sir." Jack said.

"Lets get moving before we get stuck in this room." I said as a few flood forms skurried inside the room. A quick few burst from my Assalt rifle took care of them. Before we new it more and more flood started to come up the stairs right outside of the room. We broke one of the windows so we would be able to jump out. Jack quickly jumped out the window and scoped out the area outside the house. After a few moments I tossed the captain down to Jack. "Alright Ben, Its your turn. I'll be behind you." I said.

"I don't think so spartan. I'm expendable, if anybody is going to get off this rock and tell our tale, it would be you. Here, take my extra mag." He handed me his last magazine. I was about to go out the window as I hear his voice to my right. "Hey spartan. Good luck." I take one last look at him and I jump. As I hit the ground I see Jack with the captain in his arms and he gives me too familiar of a look. "Ben's staying behind." I say. We double time it towards our warthog as the sound of gunfire dies down. "He'll be remembered" Diana said as I got onto the gunner seat of the warthog. "I know."

Finally thought of something to right. It's a bit sad but I like it and it seems to fit in with the story. Hopefully someone else will also write something. And I was thinking of doing that too (when it was finished0. Just re-writing what everyone wrote and then posting it.

looks great, as i rewrite it i will make the story fit into the halo universe so that that their is no conflicting parts in the story compare to the cannon. Its going to be a short story that might seem a little different as it does not but will have everyones imput in it, just collected and refined so it flows together and i might add things to parts of this story (but i wont take away)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...