Lets make a halo story together

Killer K34

In this topic i thought it would be fun to make a story about a Spartan who is stranded on a quarentiened planet infested with the flood, and he must stop the flood or flee the planet and leave it to its doom. catch is i want you to help me make the story. rules are must follow some relation to the previous posts before rand must be at least 30 words. To not confuse the story with comments on the story or such when writing the story Please write it in white like this. ill start:

My name is Tyler S - 034 I am a spartan III in the year October 20, 2542. Im stranded on the planet Olympia which is approximently the size of the Earth moon. Population 1 week ago: 2 million estimated population: today 3,000. Wondering how a population could drop so fast, well I'll give you a hint its was not the covenent. Heres my story. . . . . .

Date - October 13th, 2542:

(This is where you begin.....)

• Like 1

I continue the story:

One week ago a covenant ship crashed in this planet. Me and my partner of work go to ivestigate in a confidential mision. We fight with some covenant but they look strange like with a mutation. 3 hours later things get bad. we dicovered a new alien specie i get hurt and the medics take me out i get sleeped for one week, i dont know anithing about my partner.

• Like 1

October 19, 2542

I awoke with a jump from a phasy dream that i was more then glad to be ride of, or was it. The medic bay i woke in was all empty with no signs anyone had been here for days. My first thought to observe the situation screamed at me to jump at my feet telling me that all of this was wrong. As I instinctively did so, a jolt of pain shot up thru my leg making me almost drop to the floor, but luckily i caught myself on the nightstand next to my bed. Of course however the night stand looked old and couldnt handle my weight because. . . well i weight almost 400 lbs. Hitting the floor woke me up a little as I remember vaughly of the nurse telling me my leg was injured but not broken and if not for my almost industuctable bone structure, my leg would have been broken and ripped from my body. The question was from whom?

As i got back to my feel I noticed I could limp on my leg without it giving away. limping towards the door i went to pull it open when i notice something I hadnt before. The door was locked, and from the inside to. This must not be the only exit out of this place. taking another full view around the room, i notice that a sealing panel was not in place and was slightly pushed up out of its socket. My leg already feeling miraculously better i went under the panel and jumped to get to the ceiling. Pain yet again filled my leg, ok mabye its not that better. As i tried again, this time more relying on my better was able to grab the ceiling and pull myself into what I now notice was a vent. Luckily for me the metal was strong enough to hold my weight. why didnt i think of that before, ive got to be more alert with me still being drowsy from that long nap. as i crawled about 20 feet through the vent, it did start to give away. why couldnt i weight the same as susan right now!

I hit the ground with a loud smack echoing throu the empty hall. well at least im on the other side of this door. in any other situation i would have just ripped the door open, but with my lack of armor, and the door be fortified with a double Titanium electronic lock, i would be like a rock thrown at a castle wall. now i need to find my armor so im not limping everywhere. the assisted strength and medical properties my expiramental SPI suit had was what i need to find now. I started down the hall to find where the armory would be in this base as a stumble apon something i wish i didnt. The nurse i vaughly remember was torn to peices on the floor. . . .

btw, when writing in the story write in white so we know your not making a comment

I wok through empty halls by almost 5 minutes when i find the armory but i take a sourprise when i open the armory it was empty no weapons of any class only was my armor. I put my armor and take out a Magnum that was in a pocket, i know i were going to need a weapon because something was wrong.

October 20, 2542

I get outside from the base i need to go to my own base. The UNSC asign to me and my partner a base like a house only me and Jack. (the name of my partner) know the pasword to enter anybody else can enter, there i think i am going to find some answers and weapons. I hope to find Jack.

The street is empty there are only cars without people my house was not far it would take 15 minutes. i were almost there when a person apears but he wasnt a normal person he was mutated sudenly the person start to run to me i get nervous 2 persons more apear behind him the first one atack me, I kill him with one bullet. Other monsters come they were to many for me i run to the house, they almost catch me but the house is fortified.

I dont know what hapened but i think i am going to find some answers from the I.A. of the house hers name is Diana. -Diana tell me what a hell happened here- The girl voice of Diana sounds through the house like if the house were speaking. - A covenant ship crashed in the planet the ship contains the flood an alien spicie the infects people and transform them in things like zombies. You were taked to the medic baso when you were hurt thats why you are not infected. Jack come here and take a warthog the half of munitions and weapons he know you where alive but he cant take you with him so he let you the half of munitions and weapons he wants that you take me and keep me safe. maybie you can contact him by your helmet transmitions. -Ok i am going to try it- Spartan 034 to Spartan 056 Jack are you there?...

"Jack are you there?", all I could hear was static. "Diana did he say where he was going?" Diana replied "He said he was going to head for the old communication post and inform NAVSATCOM of the parasitic infestation, I'll mark it's location for you." An arrow appeared on the compass of my HUD, indicating I needed to travel North-East. I grabbed an Assault Rifle and some ammunition and then placed a rocket launcher and a shotgun in the warthog's passenger seat. "Diana I can't leave you here, you're coming with me," I said as I inserted a chip into Diana's terminal, "I know" she said "Downloading now." When she finished I inserted the chip in the back of my helmet and got in the Warthog. I started the engine and Diana opened the Garage door, to see a Brute! But it wasn't a normal Brute, it was disfigured, it's face bent to the side with a look of anguish and horror frozen on it's face. The creature let out an unnatural, bellowing roar....

Ok i want a beer

The brute start to run to my warthog i put in march the car and wrap the brute but when i look again the brute wasnt there suddenly he kick me out from the vehicle i felt on the soil and shoot him with the shotgun to the head this time he felt dead to the soil but other floods come they were to many i start to kill them but they where too many suddenly a warthog appears and with the turret start to kill them i were starting to lose my mind the only thing that i can hear was. -Taylor wake up its me Jack, Wake Up'-

The flood were swarming over me, compressing my chest with their weight. I started to black out... then they exploded into small fleshy particles as they were ripped apart by 5x23mm ammunition. I lifted my head to see Jack standing there with an M7 Caseless SMG, the barrel of the weapon still smoking. "Looks like I've saved your sorry ass again Taylor, are you sure you're a spartan?" Jack said to me, "How about I knock you out? Will that answer you're question?" I said jokingly. "Hell Jack, I doubted I'd ever see you again! This place is crazy!" Jack started to place my spare weapons in the warthog, "I know, we're holding up at an Comms post and we're trying to get through to command but there's been no luck so far." Diana spoke through my external speakers "That's where I had him headed, wouldn't have been a problem if that infected Brute hadn't shown up," Jack laughed, "I know how inconvenient!". The Marine in the warthogs turret shouted to Jack "Sir, scouts say there's a massive horde travelling in our direction, we best get moving!". Jack nodded "Taylor, this is Corporal John Smithson, Corporal this is Chief Petty Officer Taylor S-034. No time for Chit-Chat, let's move." I climbed into the passenger seat and Jack floored it towards the Communication post...

But when we were at 500m. of distance we encounter with a big problem there where hundreds of floods in the street we cant cross suddenly they look to us i whisper to Jack -I think that a good idea is start to drive to the safe house there we can be secure-

-Okay- he answered me, and he put on march the warthog to the safe house. The floods where following us. Smithson start to shot them with turret but they where to many. I open the garage and we enter immediately i closed it. Th house is fortified they cant enter. We go to the third floor from there we saw to all of them trying to enter -It looks that we are going to have a big party- said Smithson. -Diana turn on the defenses of the house- Jack said i go to the sniper tower it was in the house like 5m. above the floor there i can have some fun. I am recognized as a skilled sniper. Jack talk me by the radio -Dont sleep to latewe are going to wake up early we need to know what a hell is happening so i hope you kill them all-

• 2 weeks later...

october 27 2542

its been a week and we've been hold up here with no comms. the flood have either given up or lost interest in us, with the exception of the ocasional group of flood forms testing our perimeter. jack and i have been discussing a scouting mission to surch for more intel. "there's gotta be something we can find out, there are two other colony worlds in this system surely someone out there has noticed whats going on here" jack said while takeing a bite from his ration bar." the chief has given the ok for you an me to search the area for some sign of reinforcements or intel" i said takeing a swig from my canteen. we left at dawn as the flood have been less active in daylight. we searched for hours before coming upon the body of a marine comms officer. we cautiously aproached it and a quik check proved he wasnt infected. "here help me plug diana into this equipment, she can access the unsc satalites to estabish a link with anyone out there watching this mess" i asked jack as i rolled the body over. as jack keeped watch diana tapped into the satalite. "initiating contact with satalite, got it, here's some good news there are 15 frigates holding station just outside of orbit, their not responding to my hails, whats this an automated signal telling us to hold our ground reinforcments are on there way, that doesn't make sence, its ONI coded" said diana. "well thats good news right, i mean that means they know we're here right" jack said scanning the buildings for movement. " it would seem its more complicated than that, this message was sent hours after the initial attack, they've stranded us here"

''Well that's just great!" I shouted, kicking an empty can, "They don't give a damn what happens to their men, as long as the brass are safe drinking cocktails and champagne they couldn't care less about the men who are actually fighting".

"Tyler we're getting out of here don't worry, we just need to find a ship that can get us off world, there must be something," Jack began to look at a map of the planet, "There's quite a few airports and military bases, we'll have to check them and hope to find a space-worthy vessel."

I had started to hate the UNSC, leaving us here stranded. It's strange hating the only thing you've ever known and been part of, you know you shouldn't but you don't know why you shouldn't. "Sir, can you here me? This is Smithson," I heard through my helmet, "What is it Smithy?" I replied, "Here at the safe house there's... well you need to see this!"...

• Like 1