343i.org "Did you knows"

The Director

Did you know that strawberry milkshakes are served with milk in them

Did you know that curly fries used to be straight

Neither of these are related to the thread, and will probably be considered spamming. While I appreciate the bump, I feel it is my duty to let you know that your posts will probably be deleted, or you may be banned if you continue this behavior. :(

Did you know that the rules are located at the bottom right of every single page of this forum? Just above Community Forum Software by IP.Board and the licensed stuff?

Did you know that this is Absolute Dog's first thread

http://www.343indust...__fromsearch__1

that is hilarious, should revive that post as how to have a proper arguement abotu Halo :rofl:

Did you know that a pint of guiness, with 2 shots of baileys and 2 double whiskeys, tastes exactly like a McDonalds Chocolate Milkshake.

(strange but true, and yes I know it has nothing to do with the 343i.org did you know, just thought it was worth telling)

on the 343i.org did you knows.

Did you know that there is a level above Dedicated Member called Legendary Member?

Well theres an award just not worked out what to do with it yet, or how someone gets it? But its there in the background lurking

Also for fun did you know this was my first post

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/334-hello-and-hi/page__hl__%2Bspectral+%2Bjester__fromsearch__1

Jester and AD's first posts :rofl:

We certainly have come along way haven't we.

Hmm... Did you know that there were hidden 48 hours codes placed throughout the site on April fools day and they all got found and used. Though no one mentioned it they all got used lol.

• Like 2

Jester and AD's first posts :rofl:

We certainly have come along way haven't we.

Hmm... Did you know that there were hidden 48 hours codes placed throughout the site on April fools day and they all got found and used. Though no one mentioned it they all got used lol.

I KNEW there were Easter Eggs! I just KNEW it! >.< Did you know that "Shreya's Bridge" from the 343i Community Map Pack is named after the map designers girlfriend? ;D