343i.org "Did you knows"

The Director

Did you know that Moderators constantly communicate with each other?

Did you know that the Ask The Director (original) thread is the most replied to thread in the General Discussion subforum and that Ask The Director 2.0 is the fourth largest?

Did you know that ATD has 72 pages of replies and ATD 2.0 has 11?

• Like 1

Did you know.....

There has been two occasions when instead of a person for Mom and Bot was chosen? :)

There's actually been 3.

First was 343ibot for half a month to fix the MoM dates, then BCAM for Breast Cancer Awareness, and then last Vigilant Intellect to raise interest in TGFW.

• 3 weeks later...
Did you know that i have changed my Gamertag over 10 times in less then a year and a half

Dayum. Spending over 100$ on Gamertags isn't really a good "financial decision" don't you think?

Did you know that WreckoningZebra1... isn't actually a Zebra? *GASP* Yeah it surprised me too.

Did you know the longest topic in the forum with as of now 165 pages is Ban more people for not apparent reason.

Bonus did you know? Banned for not apparent reason was started by a forum member who got banned and the topic was locked , but the game proved very popular, so a second thread was made. :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace

Did you know that I reached Dedicated 3 years ago by almost just posting "I agree" on a lot of topics?

Did you know that only 2 people so far have bested me in 1v1's?

Did you know RSR almost was the 3rd but the time ran out just before he could make 2 more kills? :troll: