Why all this hate on 343i?

Unease Peanut

oh yeah and lets make things a little fair say if spartans got taken out how would you feel huh?.. it makes you feel empty sad and let down, Elites have to be a playable character in halo 4 because without them machinima would not work and why would you have a halo game with an energy sword and covenant weapons and no ELITE! its like taking predators out of aliens vs predator, they are going to lose all the halo players if they do this, we are not looking for another reach like slayer game, elites made halo a game to get away from all the games like cod battlefield or any normal game, its more than a game its halo so please 343 make the community proud to call it the best halo yet.. theres a covenant army that has 12 or so elite clans holding 1000 membres each and change their gamer tags to elite names like ripa vadumee, what spartan clans do any of you know that change their names to spartan names and service tags?! ,':\ i just wanna be an elite just like good old times..

I don't care about any new game modes but 343i has no right taking out elite from halo 4 all together. They should realize if they do they will lose the respect of. All the elite clans of witch there are more than spartan clans. Not only that they will lose a lot of fans.

Really? If this is how elite "clans" act, is it that big of a loss for 343? 343 has have every right to take them out, it is their game after all. If they don't want to have elites, they can take elites out. I'm sure they have a reason.

Look, I understand you guys upset, if I played strictly elites I'd probably be upset to. But they weren't in CE. What did you do then? What about those "good old times"? Who's to say they won't be back in Halo 5?