Halo 4 Info: New Cortana Pic and lots of info from Game Informer magazine and all latest halo 4 info

Adam91

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm seeing a lot of fanboyism here in respects to those complaining about the "possible" similarities between COD and Halo 4 multiplayer. Personally, I like COD, so this wouldn't spoil my multiplayer experience. To be honest, I've never really liked Halo multiplayer except for firefight. I'm after Halo 4 primarily for its campaign and overall story.

Also, I don't think it's fair for any of us to judge 343 so harshly yet. Halo 4 hasn't been released yet, and until it does, we really have no idea whether or not 343 is "ruining" Halo. All we have right now is merely speculation.

And yes, I will treat Frank O'Connor's statements as closely related to facts. This is because he is actually involved with Halo 4 and 343i. He knows more than we do. Therefore I am going to trust him a bit more than anyone else when it comes to Halo 4 information.

Also, Cortana looks really hot in those pics! XD

• Like 1

For all the information on Halo: 4

Check out

TheHaloEpidemic.blogspot.com

Everything you'll need before you pick up Halo: 4

I read that actually because you posted it on the facts and rumors thread and found a lot of it to be wrong but it ha some good theories

doesn't matter too much to me what she looks like, as long as they keep it canon and at least PG-PG13 haha. I definitely skipped over the mag. scans, i guess this year i want to play the game with a fresh mind, unlike all the other games i almost know whats going to happen, also i dont have the time :)

anyways, tremendously excited!

• Like 1

doesn't matter too much to me what she looks like, as long as they keep it canon and at least PG-PG13 haha. I definitely skipped over the mag. scans, i guess this year i want to play the game with a fresh mind, unlike all the other games i almost know whats going to happen, also i dont have the time :)

Honestly, I was trying to do the same thing. I just can't help myself. There are some real self-control issues going on here.