Halo 4 Info: New Cortana Pic and lots of info from Game Informer magazine and all latest halo 4 info

Adam91

Yeah i agree With Forgebook. Alot of these new things sound like Cod. You can bet your sweet ass that when halo 4 comes out, alot of the people playing matchmaking will be people who migrated from crappy call of duty. 343 is ******* halo up.

Please be open about Halo 4 so you can get the information coming out soon that will explain why alot if this sounds like COD. remember halo 4 has been over 3 years in the making (before MW3 Black Ops and MW2).

Please be open about Halo 4 so you can get the information coming out soon that will explain why alot if this sounds like COD. remember halo 4 has been over 3 years in the making (before MW3 Black Ops and MW2).

The information coming out soon? What? are you going to make **** up and spread more rumors? What makes you think theres more info soon? There if this is info 343 released about the game, then nothing coming soon will sound any better unless they read this topic on a "community forum" they wont realize all they ****** up. Go back to your crappy ass cod and quick scope with a bunch of losers whos lives are going nowhere at all. You are defending cod pretty hard, its obvious there. so that doesnt make you much diffrent from them. We can all have our own opinions about halo 4, so i will have mine and you will have yours. Untill the game comes out and i see for myself, i will not change it so don't even try and convince me.

Look at Adams first post on the X ray vision, the links says that you cannot see any other person with the x ray vision, so yea mabye not your teamates either i assumed that sorry. Frank O Connor who's been with halo since Halo 2 said "It feels like Halo, it does NOT feel or act like the other game(s) it's being compared to. Again, without playing it, you can't be blamed for jumping to certain conclusions." They havent released all of the information yet ,which more will come out threw the month, so you cant put up a i hate halo 4 until you know everything. Im not doubting your skills, im just saying that im sure 300 hundred employees paid to do this has put thought into this about what the fans what and to make this halo and yet add new unique stuff into it (side note, remember they've been working on a little after halo 3 came out for the spartan ops which was before the COD special ops)

And you dont have the infomation to defend it all you have is franks opinon..People change pal look at CoD they actually think people like them...its funny and yes i will buy the game and when it comes out and when it sucks muiltplayer wise i will come back on this post and laugh. Because first impressions usually tell the most...For example MW2 everyone thought is was great in the opening trailers was just awesome...when it comes out millions of 4 yr olds flock to it and quickscope and it is unbalanced. And i sat alone saying it sucked...And yes suppose it was being made three years ago... then how long ago were they making of COD...hmmmm answer that Mr. knows everything...Someone copied someone...Oh and look what company wants money 343 is new do math...If there new that means they want money...if they want money then they copy the people with the most money in video games...COD so in Economics pal...It makes sense to copy.
  • Like 1

The information coming out soon? What? are you going to make **** up and spread more rumors? What makes you think theres more info soon? There if this is info 343 released about the game, then nothing coming soon will sound any better unless they read this topic on a "community forum" they wont realize all they ****** up. Go back to your crappy ass cod and quick scope with a bunch of losers whos lives are going nowhere at all. You are defending cod pretty hard, its obvious there. so that doesnt make you much diffrent from them. We can all have our own opinions about halo 4, so i will have mine and you will have yours. Untill the game comes out and i see for myself, i will not change it so don't even try and convince me.

First of I hate COD in saying halo came up with alot of these ideas before COD did bro, where on the same side here.

and second this is an article Frank O Connor posted a couple days ago

"The magazine scans were always going to come out the day after the cover debuted, that almost always happens. We can't talk about the story in detail, because it is GI's exclusive. I will say that some of the things that "invested, emotional" players are "raising eyebrows slightly at" are being very misinterpreted ("random" weapon spawns for example) but we will be able to clarify some of those things in due time.

Some of the other features, abilities, are also being discussed with no context (not your guys' fault, obviously) and frankly, a video of TS would probably allay many of the especially hysterical reactions, but we're not there yet.

We haven't seen a single reaction we didn't expect (apart from the Dax love story) and we will clarify a lot of this stuff 100% in the coming weeks and months. SOME of the things in here won't be properly understood outside of a holistic experience (modes, progress, fictional setting, etc) but I am going to say one thing and leave it at that:

It feels like Halo, it does NOT feel or act like the other game(s) it's being compared to. Again, without playing it, you can't be blamed for jumping to certain conclusions." - Frank O connor

So please make intelligent comments instead of insults. im not saying dont have an opinion, im saying dont base an opinion on missunderstood information

First of I hate COD in saying halo came up with alot of these ideas before COD did bro, where on the same side here.

"The magazine scans were always going to come out the day after the cover debuted, that almost always happens. We can't talk about the story in detail, because it is GI's exclusive. I will say that some of the things that "invested, emotional" players are "raising eyebrows slightly at" are being very misinterpreted ("random" weapon spawns for example) but we will be able to clarify some of those things in due time.

Some of the other features, abilities, are also being discussed with no context (not your guys' fault, obviously) and frankly, a video of TS would probably allay many of the especially hysterical reactions, but we're not there yet.

We haven't seen a single reaction we didn't expect (apart from the Dax love story) and we will clarify a lot of this stuff 100% in the coming weeks and months. SOME of the things in here won't be properly understood outside of a holistic experience (modes, progress, fictional setting, etc) but I am going to say one thing and leave it at that:

It feels like Halo, it does NOT feel or act like the other game(s) it's being compared to. Again, without playing it, you can't be blamed for jumping to certain conclusions." - Frank O connor

So please make intelligent comments instead of insults. im not saying dont have an opinion, im saying dont base an opinion on missunderstood information

FRANK O CONNER IS THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ITS HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY....heres a thought THIS IS FRANKS OPINON AND BET YOU 100 BUCKS HE PLAYS COD ON A DAILY BASIS. STOP QUOTING HIM.

Frank o conner this, frank o conner that... oh my god bro.

It feels like Halo, it does NOT feel or act like the other game(s) it's being compared to. Again, without playing it, you can't be blamed for jumping to certain conclusions." - Frank O connor ?

I already said. dont try to convince me yours and franks opinion. It doesnt matter to me. i will see when i see.

And you dont have the infomation to defend it all you have is franks opinon..People change pal look at CoD they actually think people like them...its funny and yes i will buy the game and when it comes out and when it sucks muiltplayer wise i will come back on this post and laugh. Because first impressions usually tell the most...For example MW2 everyone thought is was great in the opening trailers was just awesome...when it comes out millions of 4 yr olds flock to it and quickscope and it is unbalanced. And i sat alone saying it sucked...And yes suppose it was being made three years ago... then how long ago were they making of COD...hmmmm answer that Mr. knows everything...Someone copied someone...Oh and look what company wants money 343 is new do math...If there new that means they want money...if they want money then they copy the people with the most money in video games...COD so in Economics pal...It makes sense to copy.

EXACTLY I DONT HAVE ALL OF THE INFORMATION, YOUR RIGHT so wait until more comes out this month which is on multiple responses to the GI article from liable 343 employees! I Agree with you on call of duty is terrible and that the same game with little tweeks every year make tons of money because it says call of duty. if you knew the facts 343 was made right after halo 3 came out 5 to 6 years ago, and that lots of the employees on the team came over from bungie, they have put more thought into story in to halo 4, more time into halo 4, and most of all more of what the fans want in halo 4. Halo wont make money because it has some dumb COD logo or type of gameplay, it will make money because of how this will be uniquie and unlike any other game out.

EXACTLY I DONT HAVE ALL OF THE INFORMATION, YOUR RIGHT so wait until more comes out this month which is on multiple responses to the GI article from liable 343 employees! I Agree with you on call of duty is terrible and that the same game with little tweeks every year make tons of money because it says call of duty. if you knew the facts 343 was made right after halo 3 came out 5 to 6 years ago, and that lots of the employees on the team came over from bungie, they have put more thought into story in to halo 4, more time into halo 4, and most of all more of what the fans want in halo 4. Halo wont make money because it has some dumb COD logo or type of gameplay, it will make money because of how this will be uniquie and unlike any other game out.

KILLER PLEASE LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

p18P6F1334035705.jpg

• Like 2

Frank o conner this, frank o conner that... oh my god bro.

It feels like Halo, it does NOT feel or act like the other game(s) it's being compared to. Again, without playing it, you can't be blamed for jumping to certain conclusions." - Frank O connor ?

I already said. dont try to convince me yours and franks opinion. It doesnt matter to me. i will see when i see.

He's talking to forgebook hes not really even talking to you. this goes to you forgebook and killer as well try to keep it civil, its not really good being just new to this site and stating of with a bit of a negative and hostile attitude, but welcome to the forum and have a good time we are all friends here.

I hate to say this but after reading Game Informer I am extremely dissappointed in the direction 343 decided to go with, concerning HALO 4. If you ask me they are taking the worst parts of HALO REACH and throwing them into a Call of Duty type game. There's a reason people still play HALO 3 and that's because it is one of the most Epic games of its time. The fact that 343 decided to lean more towards a HALO REACH type game is enough to make me want to cancel my preorder. I was really looking forward to this game but I was REALLY wanting a game more along the lines of the first trilogy. At least the campaign looks interesting.

Wow really, first off if your going to rage about something look into it a little more, you cant see other players with the forerunner vision other then teammates. Your not really pro at halo if alls you do is camp and wait for people to turn the corner and kill then( oh wait that sounds a little like COD). Frank O Connor specifically said that any game stated in the GI was only being used as a reference of how perks are to call of duty as armor specifications are to halo, not the same thing. Halo is halo and it will still feel like halo. Also as a side note alot of this stuff might not make sense, but they are just keeping us interested in halo right now so they are giving us alot if detail that would make everything fit, so wait for time before making your full fledged opinion

After reading GI all it did was disinterest me in the game because in truth, it does sound just a little too much like COD to me. The ranking system, unlocking weapons and armor abilities (which lets face it, one of the worst ideas in the first place), no respawn and being able to jump into a game that's already in progress, which I can't stand in any game. I just wish they would have decided to lean more towards the first HALO trilogy game play than REACH because in my opinion that game was just a disaster lol. Granted these are just my views and opinion and the game might turn out better than I am expecting but I think I might just stick with HALO 3 and maybe play the new campaign. Sorry 343.

First off..it never said what you could see through walls it never specified who or what so i assumed it was the opposing team, so proved you wrong there. secondly if you want to face me in 1v1 to see my "camp" come at me then. Also it is exactly like CoD..Spartan ops...really it sounds cool but the name is taken from a crappy COD game. Also adding things to your guns at loadout...HMMMM what game did that come from. this isnt halo anymore THIS IS COD....peace out Killer k34 oh and if you want to see my camping skills. in 1v1 face me...send me an invite my gamertags right there.

Granted you do make some very good points and I agree with you whole heartedly on the COD view, there's no reason to get snippy. Everyone has a right to their views and opinions, he disagrees with you no need to "show off anything".

I'll second that, no one here wants hear you go off and rage on and on. If you are going to post something at least have the common courtesy to post something a little less hostile and more informative.

Belladonna, watch the multiposts. Trust me, it does not make the moderators very happy. I am using the mobile site, and it lagged out and it posted the same message four times... It was stupid. Nevertheless, I'm just saying, all of those replies could have been on one post... Just saying.