Halo 4 Info: New Cortana Pic and lots of info from Game Informer magazine and all latest halo 4 info

Adam91

Here is a new picture of cortana from the game informer magazine, now if you see it looks alot different than the art piece released the other day. I think this new image of cortana is alot better than the other art piece we seen.

This picture looks close enough to in game footage (i know its not in game but you know what i mean). I was a bit worried when i seen the the art picture of cortana the other day but this new pic has eased that worrying feeling, to me it looks like she is going back to an image that would suit a halo 4 cortana but its still not quite there yet but i am very happy with this image of her.

http://s17.postimage...h/h4cortana.jpg

She looks like she's going crazy... I agree this is a much better looking Cortana though.

The pics still aren't confirmed exactly though.

So according to Frank's and David's responses.....not fake, just some people over-reacting! Excellent job adam with both the OP and the edit to back it up!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Choot much appreciated, people just need to calm and wait for the game to come out, if these things are gonna make it better or worse either way im very curious to check them out in the game, as campagin is my main priority and interest these new features for MM hasnt really hit me with a bang.
  • Like 1

Thanks Choot much appreciated, people just need to calm and wait for the game to come out, if these things are gonna make it better or worse either way im very curious to check them out in the game, as campagin is my main priority and interest these new features for MM hasnt really hit me with a bang.

No prob adam!! You deserve the credit!! :thumbsup:

Definately looking forward to continuing the Campaign (my priority as well). Still "iffy" on MM but will keep my opinions to myself until further news and actual "hands-on" experience with the MM mode. I still have mine on pre-order. Looks promising but only time will tell.....

• Like 2