Introduction to the Official 343i Community Map Pack

The Director

To "The Director"

I understand I am very late on this reply. But I do believe I might have a Map worthy of being on BTB community. I have had friends and randoms tell me that it is a very good Map, but I do know that, that doesn't matter to you guys at 343i but I know you have to have a significant amount of recommendations for you guys to actually just even notice it. But it is very hard for me to get that amount of people to recommend it. I was wondering if you could tell me how I could maybe upload my Map to you guys here at 343i I would really like you guys to look at it. Please reply me here or message me on live my gamertag is my username: loganator879

To "The Director"

I understand I am very late on this reply. But I do believe I might have a Map worthy of being on BTB community. I have had friends and randoms tell me that it is a very good Map, but I do know that, that doesn't matter to you guys at 343i but I know you have to have a significant amount of recommendations for you guys to actually just even notice it. But it is very hard for me to get that amount of people to recommend it. I was wondering if you could tell me how I could maybe upload my Map to you guys here at 343i I would really like you guys to look at it. Please reply me here or message me on live my gamertag is my username: loganator879

I wish I saw this sooner. I am not an employee of 343i, and these maps are not going in Matchmaking. lol This forum is not run by 343i, it's a forum for fans of 343i and Halo.

These maps (the ones that are being included in the map pack) are maps for community playdates and custom games.

As far as how to get your map into matchmaking, they usually have forge contests. Uploading your map to ForgeHub after the new fileshare system comes out wouldn't hurt. :D

Also, for them to pick a map for matchmaking it has to meet certain qualifications. It has to be compatible with all objective gametypes, no matter what playlist it's in. (CTF, Assault, Oddball, etc). It also has to be a fairly balanced map.

Director been meaning to ask this for ages, theres 2 maps in your fileshare of the same name which ones do I download?

Don't worry about downloading them right now. lol Those maps were two different versions for Beta testing. I've since changed a couple of things. The final product of the maps will be released this summer along with the new fileshare system by Waypoint. :D
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...